Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of interest to Bemidji reefers

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Of interest to Bemidji reefers - Page 2 Empty Re: Of interest to Bemidji reefers

Post by Swanwillow Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Oh, I threw that in there months ago. (The filter sock) It won't stay where its supposed to be-which is the end of the output from the tank into the sump-so I just nabbed it. If there's any bags that're thinner laying around they'd do great.
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Of interest to Bemidji reefers - Page 2 Empty Re: Of interest to Bemidji reefers

Post by HSCmember Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 pm

icereefer wrote:Wish I lived closer if you could have the sump down during the frag awap I could fix your baffles up really quick, I'm working on a sump build right now for one of our members.
and to remember if your going to have them run there skimmer wet,they will need to watch there testing a little closer,for running your skimmer to wet it will skimmate more supplements from your water column.

Thanks so much for the offer but I think everyone is going to be pretty busy. Maybe if you are in town again we could arrange a repair. I hope people will have time to stop in and see the tank some time during the day.
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2