Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local event of interest

3 posters

Go down

Local event of interest Empty Local event of interest

Post by HSCmember Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:43 pm

This seems like a place I could advertise an event I am helping to get together. This is our second year and it should be even better if the weather is decent. Free admission, bring the kids, dog, and I think someone is even bringing a ferret. I don't know if it needs a new home but I can tell them I know of someone who collects them.

www.bemidjigamefairpetexpo.com Very Happy
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Local event of interest Empty Re: Local event of interest

Post by GoingPostal Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 pm

I wish I didn't work weekends, that sounds like a blast. I swear I am not taking any more ferrets! I took in that "female" needing a home last night, most definately not a girl and this is the second time I have taken in a ferret whose previous owners thought was a girl and turned out to be a boy. Now I can say "eight is enough" though. I would love to see the dock diving and flyball demos at that expo, they look like so much fun.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by HSCmember Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Octoferret.
It is starting Friday night (dockdogs at least). It was a lot of fun last year, we had absolutely no idea if anyone would come and had over 2100. If if is nice we could double that. Everyone I know who went came back the next day- many times because their kids begged them. We have been planning this since September.

The dockdogs are really neat.
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Provided we can get a car borrowed we plan to head in for the morning to check out some stuff here. Is the fairgrounds easy to find? The map on the website kinda sucks and I don't have a printer anyways. Should have time to see some dock dogs and agility for sure.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 pm

You will see it when you are coming in to town when 71 turns from 2 lane to 4 it is about a 3/4 of a mile it is just past the bridge it will be on your right hand side you cant miss it.
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down