Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any reefers in or around Hibbing, MN?

4 posters

Go down

Any reefers in or around Hibbing, MN? Empty Any reefers in or around Hibbing, MN?

Post by Rskillz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm from Ga, but my wife is from Hibbing and we may move back to be closer to her family. I have a stocked 180 which will be coming with =)

Is anyone here from Hibbing or the neighboring towns? It seems Duluth has the closest LFS. What is the reefing scene like in MN in general?

Thanks so much

-Ryan

Rskillz
Plankton
Plankton

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Any reefers in or around Hibbing, MN? Empty Re: Any reefers in or around Hibbing, MN?

Post by Home_Depot Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:57 pm

I think there are 3-4 peple from that area also a few from Grand Rapids area.
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Any reefers in or around Hibbing, MN? Empty Re: Any reefers in or around Hibbing, MN?

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 am

I work there every day. There is a pet shop in the mall in Hibbing and rapids. Both are good for frozen food and unhealthy fish lol. I try to buy local and anything I can't I just order because fish stores in dtown are bad, cloquet has a nice shop for fish and corals also.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:31 am

I am in Chisholm and have 5 tanks. I order online or from Underground Aquatics in Cloquet.

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down