Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite place to acquire corals online?

5 posters

Go down

Favorite place to acquire corals online? Empty Favorite place to acquire corals online?

Post by Dedex Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Being still pretty new to this hobby, I am wondering what eveyone's favorite place to buy corals online is? I have used blue zoo aquatics, live aquaria, and salt water fish. I had a horrible experience with salt water fish, and prefer to not buy from them again. Live aquaria had EXCELLENT customer service, but the shipping is a killer. Blue zoo has been good both times I have ordered from them, but many times that I am in the "coral buying" mood, they don't have much to choose from. Anyone have any favorites they are willing to share?

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Favorite place to acquire corals online? Empty Re: Favorite place to acquire corals online?

Post by GoingPostal Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:11 pm

I do a lot of live aquaria's divers den. Coral Morphologic has nice rics and zoas but shipping is expensive. I check out but haven't ordered from

Dr. Mac
Zoanuts
Reef Hot Spot
Roes Marine World
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Favorite place to acquire corals online? Empty Re: Favorite place to acquire corals online?

Post by brad Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:45 pm

never bought any online. I would not be home when fedx delivers. I like to buy when i can see them up close, so we wait for a roadtrip.

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedex Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Anyone else have suggestions on good places to purchase corals online?

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by tattooedreefer Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 pm

reefermadness.com
tattooedreefer
tattooedreefer
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedex Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Well.....uuuummmmm....reefermadness.com takes me to a drug rehab website???????????

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by tattooedreefer Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:10 pm

it might have 2 d's in it i will check again, i have also got coral from ebay?
tattooedreefer
tattooedreefer
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Lol! I think it's reefermadness.us or something. Yeah I hate that one just because it brings up so much crap that is not coral for sale when you google it.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:23 pm

There's also atlantisaquarium.net their stuff is spendy as hell though, let's see...oceaninabox.com, world wide corals. I've bought quite a bit off the rc sale forums although shipping kills usually.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:31 pm

I\'ve got many Zoa\'s and Ricordea threw these guys there a husband and wife at home business good prices and fair shipping.
if there stock photo's are low you can E-mail them to ask when they\'ll be uploading new stock image for usually first hand look at there new stock. Chris and Deidra are good people to work with.
http://www.coralfanatics.com/

Last edited by icereefer on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tattooedreefer Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:35 pm

http://www.reefermadness.us/ this is the link
tattooedreefer
tattooedreefer
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by tattooedreefer Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:41 pm

http://www.reefermadness.us/ this is the link
tattooedreefer
tattooedreefer
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down