Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREAT MEETING!

5 posters

Go down

GREAT MEETING! Empty GREAT MEETING!

Post by blennieluvr Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:34 pm

AWESOME meeting Garrett. Thanks for hosting and thank Gretchen for her patience with all of us. Brecken was an awesome host making sure we all had our beverage of choice. The food, company and info were all great. What did we have 17 in attendance? Very cool!

It was nice to put some faces to the forum names Brad and Dan. Thanks for coming over our way. AND, a special thanks to all who had to drive many miles....I Falls, Grand Rapids, Brainerd, Grand Forks, Hibbing, Chisolm.

Can't wait for the next one.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

GREAT MEETING! Empty Re: GREAT MEETING!

Post by Home_Depot Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:47 pm

Thanks and yes it was alot of fun, I agree it ws nice to put some names to faces. I think the only one I had not met before was Danny.

I think next time one of the guys to the east should get a shot to host? That way maybe some of the guys from Duluth would come? So if you want to host a meeting let us know and we can get it in the calender. We could do like the next 3-4 just so we kind of know for planning.

Once again thank you all for coming and see you next time!!
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:18 am

Yes what a great time my wife and I had. It was nice to finally meet all you fine folks. Thank you all

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by seafishinmn Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:29 am

Garrett & Gretchen, thank you for opening up your home for a great meeting. The company is great and pretty cool too to put names and faces together. Thanks!
seafishinmn
seafishinmn
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedex Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey, Garrett...I still want to one day host a meeting. I realize that I have been somewhat invisible, but am still here. Let me know if one of the times that you want a meeting up this way Smile Preferrable April or later

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:33 pm

It would probably have to be in April then. I think in May we should just have the Frag Swap and no meetings.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedex Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:45 pm

I don't have to have the next one...I just know that if I have one, it would have to be after wrestling is done. Maybe we should go with Garett's suggestion and have one more East then I could have one...just a thought, unless no one over that way wants it Smile

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down