Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what critter have you lost that you wish you still had?

4 posters

Go down

what critter have you lost that you wish you still had? Empty what critter have you lost that you wish you still had?

Post by blennieluvr Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 pm

We have all most likely suffered some losses in this hobby.  I want to know which animal you have lost during your stint at saltwater critter keeping that you wish you still had.  You have to pick just one.  That will be hard for me and I'm going to look back through my records to decide so I'll be back with the verdict.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

what critter have you lost that you wish you still had? Empty Re: what critter have you lost that you wish you still had?

Post by seaponygirl Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Hmmm, so many to chose from. Oddly enough I miss my ugly Filefish. I loved the way he changed colors, in a dull way. I loved the way he swam around and changed his displays.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

what critter have you lost that you wish you still had? Empty Re: what critter have you lost that you wish you still had?

Post by blennieluvr Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:22 am

For me it's my orange fungia plate.  It just didn't survive the transition
when I moved.  My nano at work was really hard to maintain and that plate just never recovered.  Sorry, Tiffany.  I think I got that from you in 2009.  I'll get another one day, I'm pretty sure.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodToGo Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:20 pm

My flame angel, which was constantly in motion, beautifully colored, and brought out the other fish to swim with it. It died while we were on vacation, no idea what happened. He'll get replaced, a great fish.

GoodToGo
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by HSCmember Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:38 pm

I miss the big green brittle star but I don't miss the knocked down corals and wondering if he was the cause of disappearances.
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down