Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost old freinds

5 posters

Go down

lost old freinds Empty lost old freinds

Post by schaver Tue May 27, 2008 7:53 pm

I lost my two first ever clowns of 12 yrs. I added all my new fish a couple of weeks back including 2 more clowns and all were doing good. well a few days back I came home and both clowns dead, same corner and on top of each other (very strange) dont realy know why??jealisy,heartbroken,or just old age, but both at the same time thats what is so strange. so my oldest now is my dori (regal tang) he's pushing 11-12 yrs.
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

lost old freinds Empty Re: lost old freinds

Post by Home_Depot Tue May 27, 2008 10:38 pm

Sorry to hear that Randy it always suck losing fish
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by seafishinmn Wed May 28, 2008 12:26 am

Hey Randy,
I'm so sorry to hear about your "friends"... T hey really do become companions, don't they? I imagine if you've had them that long that they looked forward to your coming to the tank to feed and just watch them.
Did the other new clowns stress them out? You had them for a very long time...How long do fish live anyway?
I hope you have as good of luck with your new "family" additions. What kind of clowns did you get>
seafishinmn
seafishinmn
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedex Wed May 28, 2008 3:45 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss, Randy! I lost my sand sifting goby this past weekend too. Ever since Alan went into the tank to kill off aptasia with that kalk mixture, things just haven't been the same. He's killed aptasia before, but this has never happened. All levels in the tank seem secure, so I am not sure why Sad He was the coolest fish EVER! I can't even find a store (online or local) with a goby that resembles him at all to try to replace him, so I can relate...we can greive together...

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu May 29, 2008 1:23 pm

We lost our dog last week that we had for 9 1/2 yrs. It IS sad to lose a beloved pet. Crying or Very sad This past weekend, we bought a new puppy. It helped. So, my advice is, buy more fish! j/k Sorry to hear of you losses. It does stink.

On a side note, can't wait till I can have gobies!!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down