Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New power head

3 posters

Go down

New power head Empty New power head

Post by danreefs Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Ok im bored and looking at stuff to buy lol. Anyone see this powerhead looks like it may be a good one to try.

http://www.aquacave.com/coralvue-high-seas-101b-br-high-output-propeller-driven-br-powerhead-750-gph-6w-2593.html
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

New power head Empty Re: New power head

Post by GoingPostal Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:38 am

Never heard of them, look like a koralia knockoff, are they much cheaper? I think there are some chinese knockoffs on ebay that are supposed to be really cheap and work, don't know how long or well they work though. There was a thread on rc a while back about them.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Think it may be just best to get a K3 i know thay work well and last along time
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by ranger_reefer Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:24 pm

I picked up a K3 for 28.99 + shipping (was 15.67 for two of them ) off ebay from Aloha-aquariums or something like that so thats not much of a savings on the Coralvue. They haven't delivered yet because stupid me forgot I had a card that was expiring on paypal and they sent an Echeck instead of instant transfer. Probably won't need 2 for the bowfront but figured it can't hurt to have a spare one sitting around at that price

Last edited by ranger_reefer on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added shipping info.)

ranger_reefer
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down