Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok, everybody buy all my stuff now!

3 posters

Go down

Ok, everybody buy all my stuff now! Empty Ok, everybody buy all my stuff now!

Post by GoingPostal Fri May 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Got the nightly LiveAquaria update email, ended up buying another coral. Might be bringing a few things I didn't plan on to the swap if I can talk James out of them because there just isn't enough room in the 12 gallon for all this crap. Really wanted this though. It's a balanophyllia, another non-photosythetic coral to complete my collection, I've been eyeing these up since they started showing up for sale a few weeks ago. Big splurge because I already spent a ton buying stuff for my other critters, oh well, back to being broke.

Ok, everybody buy all my stuff now! Balano

Last edited by GoingPostal on Fri May 29, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Ok, everybody buy all my stuff now! Empty Re: Ok, everybody buy all my stuff now!

Post by greaser Fri May 29, 2009 11:19 pm

lol it happens i end up doing the same thing with my cars and bikes. i am sure you wont have a prob selling it.
greaser
greaser
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Ok, everybody buy all my stuff now! Empty Re: Ok, everybody buy all my stuff now!

Post by Dedex Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 am

SO what is that coral anyway?

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:20 pm

It's a balanophyllia. Don't ask me how you pronounce that. It's a lps coral that has to be fed. Looks like it will be inbetween my rhizo and dendro in size and I'm hoping the tentacles are pink like they look in the pic, most I've seen look clear. I'm also hoping those bumps around the bottom grow into more balanos. I made some room in the nano last night for it but gotta see how far it reaches when it's open. I'll be at work when it gets here today so James get to see it first. Sad
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down