Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something to look at and new stuff!

5 posters

Go down

Something to look at and new stuff!   Empty Something to look at and new stuff!

Post by GoingPostal Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

We hit that place in superior last week even though we were really broke and had to pick up a couple things

My camera doesn't show the colors well but those super cool gold and green cloves, really hoping they spread for me, cloves usually don't in my tank, lol
Something to look at and new stuff!   Fishtankapril2011018

New chalice, has a lot more yellow than this shows and lots of other colors too
Something to look at and new stuff!   Fishtankapril2011016

Other tank shots
Top down front of tank, shows the chalice better
Something to look at and new stuff!   Fishtankapril2011015

Fun shot, chalice and green toadstool on the mag rock, and cyphestrea below, colorful
Something to look at and new stuff!   Fishtankapril2011014

Big growth, one more eye on the chalice and the sps growing up, (and some aiptasia, ignore that)
Something to look at and new stuff!   Fishtankapril2011013

This chalice is putting on "eyes" like crazy all of a sudden, couldn't really show it without flash
Something to look at and new stuff!   Fishtankapril2011011

Now compare that from Dec
Something to look at and new stuff!   Dec2010039
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Something to look at and new stuff!   Empty Re: Something to look at and new stuff!

Post by danreefs Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Whats the corla in pic3 to the left side big red one i like Smile
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Something to look at and new stuff!   Empty Re: Something to look at and new stuff!

Post by GoingPostal Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 pm

The 3rd pic? Acans
Or the 4th? That's the hells kitchen chalice, it doesn't get along with anything so it's on it's very own rock
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 am

I see your sps is coloring up. Nice pics! Love the HK!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:54 am

Yeah cruddy camera doesn't show the purple/blue on the acro at all, I tried to get a shot of it! I just ordered another mag rock to move some of the sps onto, that blue polyp monti already started growing onto the rock which was totally not planned, the green sps (monti?) is attached to the rock behind it, the birdsnest is like the only thing I can really move now! Also got one of the little magnetic disks, not sure what I'll put on that yet.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Nice Tricolor Cloves! Thanks again for swingin' by..I'm glad you got to head across the bridge too! How's all that algae doin'?
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:29 pm

mpedersen wrote:How's all that algae doin'?

LOL, it was enjoyed for sure and there's not a speck of it left other than the red stuff that I put in my nano. You should've seen my foxface going to town on it.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by little_ocean_treasures Mon May 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Awesome pics!! I have a question. What is that on the left side? Looks like a piece of live rock stuck to the glass. Am I right? lol How did you do that? I just love it!!!! Your rock work is awesome! What size is your tank?
little_ocean_treasures
little_ocean_treasures
Clownfish
Clownfish

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Mon May 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Yeah, it's a aqua mag! I just got my other one in moved my sps to it, they are pretty handy magnetic you can stick them wherever which is kind of nice for a nano. Just google aqua mag and it'll bring up their site, I've got the smaller one and I bought one of their frag mags too. This tank is a 24 gallon nanocube but I ripped off the back chambers.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down