Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuff for sale...

3 posters

Go down

Stuff for sale... Empty Stuff for sale...

Post by KSnell Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:17 pm

I am moving and need to break down my tank, preferably by the end of the month. I have about 40 pounds of live rock and 10 pounds of live sand, a clown fish (true), 6 line wrasse, cleaner shrimp, a rock with a few polyps on it, and an unidentified LPS coral. The rock unfortunately has a pretty healthy macro algae outbreak on it, which I keep trimmed as much as possible. This stuff would be great for someone who wants to make a sump.

In addition to the stuff above, I have 2 20 gallon tanks, a 10 gallon custom built sump with glass baffles, an external overflow box and hose.

I'm more interested in finding a good home for my inhabitants than making a lot of money off of this deal, so please contact me if you're interested in any of this.

Thanks

KSnell
Plankton
Plankton

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Stuff for sale... Empty Re: Stuff for sale...

Post by maddman023 Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:37 pm

will the overflow box be big enough for a 125 and how do u want for it
maddman023
maddman023
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:41 pm

I've been wanting a shrimp. I have to admit though, I've lost them in the past. I think they needed iodine and now we're dosing it. Let me know.... Actually, maybe Jason and I'll stop by some time. If you want us to store some of your stuff for ya for a later date, we'd be glad to do that for ya.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Stuff for sale... Empty rock

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:08 am

how much are you looking for out of the rock?
Pics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down