Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's everyone looking for at the swap?

4 posters

Go down

what's everyone looking for at the swap? Empty what's everyone looking for at the swap?

Post by blennieluvr Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:03 pm

I thought it would be fun to discuss what we dream to find at the speaker/swap event and also helpful for our vendors. So, what strikes your fancy? Fish, inverts, high end corals, cheap frags, macros, SPS, LPS, softies....... What?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

what's everyone looking for at the swap? Empty Re: what's everyone looking for at the swap?

Post by seaponygirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 am

I am assuming my new 58 will be up and running and the old 40 will make a holding tank for awhile.
I really would like to get another tiger pistol shrimp .That was the kind I had before and my goby would be familiar with that species.
I would like to get some softies to replace the ones, that got too cold. Pulsing xenia, gorgons, galaxea, mushrooms and mini-maxi anemone. Some of the more common Zoa's to start my collection.
Oh and clean-up crews and a lawnmover blenny.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

what's everyone looking for at the swap? Empty Re: what's everyone looking for at the swap?

Post by GoingPostal Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:16 pm

There's a lot of stuff I would like, mostly lps but I need to limit myself for space. Always interested in chalices, would consider trying acans or another scoly, I am super bummed I lost my awesome ones from last year. Is anyone bringing fish/inverts? I need another peppermint shrimp or two, need a couple nano fish. Might be up for some softies and gorgs depending on type.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerman Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Higher end acro's, clean up crew.

tinkerman
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:19 pm

At our last event, at least one vendor brought fish and inverts but I've not heard yet.  That's part of the reason for this thread.  If they know we want them, it's more likely that someone would be willing to bring them.  In fact, if you want fish, you may want to be specific about it or possibly even contact a vendor to see if they can and/or will bring you one.  I believe Oceans Paradise, Reef Deep and Vossen deal with fish.   

I will definitely need some inverts and possibly a fish by then.  I may not be able to get my 2nd tank going in time and even if I do, I may have a hard time pulling the trigger on what fish to get.  But, I digress... 

I'd be looking for.....macros, maybe NPS and/or gorg depending on type and price.  I have a weak spot for LPS...lost most of my acans when I moved but nearly any LPS that isn't currently in my tank is a possible impulse buy.   Very Happy   I wouldn't mind a few nice zoas.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Anyone going to be looking for dry goods? Dirk isn't joining us this year but maybe we can figure something out for some reefing supplies.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down