Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are YOU looking for at the swap?

+3
Mn. reef crzy
Swanwillow
GoingPostal
7 posters

Go down

What are YOU looking for at the swap?   Empty What are YOU looking for at the swap?

Post by GoingPostal Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Thought this might be a good thread to give vendors and sellers an idea of what people are hoping to find.
I'm hoping someone would bring some sun coral frags, any color, maybe some florida ricordia, not that it ever does great for me but my yumas have done well so maybe. Chalices always, there's a lot of different ones I like. Also purple death/nuclear green palys. Micros and blastos maybe if they are different colors from what I have.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

What are YOU looking for at the swap?   Empty Re: What are YOU looking for at the swap?

Post by Swanwillow Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:59 am

Hmmm

Zoanthids of odd colors, ricordea, and acans. I got no room for anything else. OH yeah I do. Macro algaes. (not chaeto)
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

What are YOU looking for at the swap?   Empty Re: What are YOU looking for at the swap?

Post by GoingPostal Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 pm

I need fish food too, mysis especially, I don't know if anyone bringing that stuff or maybe the pet stores around there stock it?
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanwillow Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Pet Zone usually does have that in if noone brings it. Hopefully someone brings it, I could use some mysis too
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Sun corals are really sweet. I'm interested in fairy wrasses, acro colonies, eheim pump, some reef chilli, I'm sure there is other stuff I'm not thinking of, I always like really nice zoos also.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:36 am

I would like to try some acans again.

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumbooris Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:17 pm

id like to get a few different acroporas, some different zoas and palys, ricordias, and any sweet chalices if they are around at the time.

Pumbooris
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:40 pm

I need some blues, reds, pinks, yellows, etc... I don't care the type as long as they are not softies. Ricordia, Zoas, Acros, Acans, all would be awesome. I am short on the rics and acans though.

I have corals to trade, but I won't make the swap this year Sad
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Aww why not cdness?
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Looking for a elegance and red planet
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 pm

GoingPostal wrote:Aww why not cdness?

It's my daughter's first birthday. I think that will be a little more important. Maybe I can send up some free frags to the swap for the raffle anyway as long as someone will take them up there.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down