Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

logo for speaker/swap flyers and more

+3
seaponygirl
SoloReefer
blennieluvr
7 posters

Go down

logo for speaker/swap flyers and more Empty logo for speaker/swap flyers and more

Post by blennieluvr Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:19 am

Susan, HSCMember, worked on our logo as we had nothing electronic and we need to get a speaker/swap flyer put together (which she also volunteered to do!).  We did have a drawing and some of us have had it put on shirts but no pdf of it or anything.  I'll post a pic of the shirts here too if I can find that picture.  Here's what Susan did....logo and business card.

logo for speaker/swap flyers and more Reeflogo_zps690da7ea
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

logo for speaker/swap flyers and more Empty Re: logo for speaker/swap flyers and more

Post by blennieluvr Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:19 am

logo for speaker/swap flyers and more Reefbusinesscard_zps9738a7c7
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

logo for speaker/swap flyers and more Empty Re: logo for speaker/swap flyers and more

Post by blennieluvr Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:28 am

The shirts.  Judy at Hazelton Dental did these and they were really reasonable.  I hope others will get one as well.  It would be nice if we could all wear one at the speaker/swap so people know who's in our club.  We bought our own shirt and had her put the logo on it. 

logo for speaker/swap flyers and more Image_zpse460899a
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:29 am

OH....you can have Northern MN Reef Club over the fish rather than "Reef Chick".  LOL
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloReefer Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Nice job on the logo, Susan! I like the more brilliant orange on the clown fish used on the club shirts over the orange shown on the new image (it looks kind of washed out to me). Thoughts from anyone else about that?
SoloReefer
SoloReefer
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:55 pm

I see what you mean about the orange. I like both the brighter orange and the damsel blue but would like to know what others think. Nice job, Susan! Thanks for your work on them!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaponygirl Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:55 am

I think the second picture is just bad.  The ones Judy had done were bright and clear.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by seaponygirl Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Ooops. I didn't mean the second logo was bad, I meant the actual picture wasn't showing the logo in it's best light. Sorry if you thought I was dissing either one. I was trying to be technical. Obviously not my strength.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:00 am

I think Susan did an Awesome job on them. logo for speaker/swap flyers and more 818842 
icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HSCmember Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:03 pm

The only way to tell the real color of the orange it to print it out, which I haven't done or look at color swatches. The orange is easy to change. The orange in each image is identical, so you can see the inaccuracies of viewing on a monitor. Yeah, a more red orange than a pumpkin orange which I think it looks like it is.
Thanks for the feedback everyone.
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerman Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:15 pm

I like them. I would put the first pic on my truck as a bumper sticker.

tinkerman
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:36 pm

We had talked about window clings for our cars but I think they'd have to be all one color like you RRVR guys have over there.  I was going to see if demonspeed over there could help us out with them once we settled on the design.  Smile
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:33 pm

I have a buddy that can make shirts and vinyl stickers, I can see if he can do window clings
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:07 pm

We have a gal in the club that did the shirt above for us. It's embroidered and her prices are probably much lower than they should be.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:08 pm

We have a gal in the club that did the shirt above for us.  It's embroidered and her prices are probably much lower than they should be.

Let us know about clings though, Garrett. It would be nice to get our name out there.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:59 pm

ok
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

logo for speaker/swap flyers and more Empty how's this?

Post by HSCmember Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:54 pm

logo for speaker/swap flyers and more <a href=logo for speaker/swap flyers and more Reeflogo3-1" />
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:31 am

NICE!!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:07 am

Garrett, did you ever find anything out about car clings?  I can just check with the guy in the RRVR club.  He's a pretty nice guy and I'm sure he'd do something up for us.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 am

its a no go on the window clings he dont have the stuff to do it, but he can make any vinyl sticker if someone wants one. can be small or big.
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaponygirl Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:52 am

I just bought a bunch of business cards at Vistaprint. They came out fabulous. They have all kinds of stuff. We should think about getting them for logo work, other than shirts. Check them out.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by HSCmember Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:27 pm

It would be nice to use local if the price was comparative. We use Amity for large projects and I use Office Max for a quick run simply because it is handy.
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Do we need someone to make us cards? I think I could get some business card paper and print them at work. We would have to pay a little for them but most likely it would just pennies. I think even Microsoft Word has the ability to create them right?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 am

Word does have a business card so I think I can make some up for us.  I'll look for paper at Office Max if I get that far.  What do we want on them aside from the logo and website?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down