Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Contest

2 posters

Go down

June Contest Empty June Contest

Post by blennieluvr Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:30 am

I have been wanting to start a contest to boost forum activity and haven't gotten around to it. I've been home sick today and yesterday so I'm going to get something going here!

I have a Fosters & Smith t-shirt (XL, leftover from the swap but I bet ours are all faded so a new one would be nice) and a frag rock (thank, Goingpostal) for whoever finds bogus posts made between now and the meeting at Seaponygirl's. You will recognize these posts because they will be totally unrelated to the discussion topic. Send me a private message as soon as you find one and tell me the thread topic title and the post number. The winner will be either the person who identifies the most bogus comments or if there is a tie, the one who had the quickest response time (adding up times from all turned in posts). I can't tell you how many posts there will be or when they will be because I don't know yet. I will be watching for opportunity so the more discussion we have going on, the more bogus posts that can be made. So start chatting and let the contest begin! Also, beware, they may not all come from me. If anyone else is willing to jump in and make bonus posts, please contact me via pm.

The bogus posts will be removed after the contest so if anyone reads old threads down the road, they won't think we're all nuts. Smile

Last edited by blennieluvr on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

June Contest Empty Re: June Contest

Post by blennieluvr Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 am

I have pictures of the prizes but my computer isn't cooperating so I'll try to post them up later.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 am

You do not need to attend Seaponygirl's meeting on June 15th in order to be eligible but the winner will be announced there.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:41 pm

I can always use a new T-Shirt Wink
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 pm

cdness won the contest.  Thanks for participating.  Curtis, let me know when you're in the area again and I'll see about getting your prize to you.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 pm

I will give you a call when I am in the area.  It will be after the 4th...
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down