Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any interest in TCMAS's BBQ/Garage Sale June 10th?

2 posters

Go down

any interest in TCMAS's BBQ/Garage Sale June 10th? Empty any interest in TCMAS's BBQ/Garage Sale June 10th?

Post by blennieluvr Sun May 20, 2012 11:14 pm

I copied this from their event page.

BBQ
Introducing the first ever TCMAS Garage Sale and BBQ
Maplewood
Sunday June 10th 2012
10am – 4pm

Come get together with fellow hobbiests, friends, and family and enjoy some great fun!

We will have something for everyone, and food for your belly!

Dont miss the opportunity to DUNK one of your fellow reefers in the DUNK TANK!
(Yea we will have some BOD members in there too!)

Let the kids jump around in the BOUNCE HOUSE!

There will be fun for the kids, fun for the adults, stuff for the fish, and grills filling the summer time air with the grand smells of a fun summer cookout. You may even find yourself grabbing a bag of popcorn from a popcorn machine or a bag of cotton candy from a cotton candy machine!!!!

This is not one your gunna want to miss, believe me, youll want to schedule your errands around it!

Some food will be available for a small cost to cover their expences, food available will be Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chips, Soda, Water, Cotton Candy, Popcorn.

If you are interested in bringing stuff to sell, please let us know. If you find yourself having some stuff to sell and you havent had the chance to let us know you can still bring it along, we ask for people to let us know so we have an idea of space needed.
Also feel free to utilize the TCMAS classifieds for presales leading up to the event.

TCMAS does not control pricing or regulate sales with regard to the “garage sale” items in any way.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

any interest in TCMAS's BBQ/Garage Sale June 10th? Empty Re: any interest in TCMAS's BBQ/Garage Sale June 10th?

Post by mpedersen Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:30 am

I would have been going were it not for a prior engagement.
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down