Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS garage sale donations wanted

Go down

MS garage sale donations wanted Empty MS garage sale donations wanted

Post by blennieluvr Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Hey guys. I'm doing the bike ride for MS again this year. For those of you that don't remember, it's a 5 day, 300 mile bicycle ride that 800 or so people embark on to raise awareness and cash for people with MS. It starts in Bemidji this year so I'm pumped! Anywho, so far, the only fundraiser I plan to have is a garage sale booth at our huge multi-vendor garage sale at work in a couple of months. (Although, I might do the coral thing down the road again too. That was kind of fun and definitely helpful!) I would be glad to take anything of value that you no longer need as a donation for it. This doesn't have to be fish related. I'll give you a receipt for your donation for tax purposes. The sale is May 5th so I'll be taking donations until then. If you want to bring stuff to the meetings, I'll be glad to take it off your hands there. Last year I stored stuff at work so I'll probably do that again.

THANKS all! You guys were really supportive last year!

FYI: I'll be spending a night in Walker, Park Rapids (Randy & Melissa), Wadena and Fergus Falls so if any of you are close to those places, it would be fun to see you when I'm there! We'll finish in Alexandria and then bus back home. The ride is July 22 - 27th.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down