Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

winning the algae fight and clownfish???

3 posters

Go down

winning the algae fight and clownfish??? Empty winning the algae fight and clownfish???

Post by Swanwillow Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:02 am

sunny
yup, I think I'm winning!! WHOOT! I woke up this morning, came out, lazed around (called in sick to work-did you know, poison control advises to do nothing about a child eating a few drops of advantix? uspest stummy, a night of restless sleep, and...)
anyway, after the worlds LONGEST night... I woke up to no algae on the glass for once-its usually back by the next day and I scraped last night- and they cyano is dropping off significantly bounce

and then, I decided, I want clownfish cheers but I don't know what type. I'm certain it'll be from the 'clarkii' complex, but some of the ones I want have the horrible no guarantee after arrival type thing. I'm down to Amphiprion tricinctus, Amphiprion allardi, and Amphiprion chrysopterus... with the tricinctus being the hardest/rarest/no guarantee type fish. AND the one I want the most. jocolor
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

winning the algae fight and clownfish??? Empty Re: winning the algae fight and clownfish???

Post by Swanwillow Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:05 am

oh yeah, and they have a GORGEOUS butterfly in at petzone. I want one something fierce. But, my tank wouldn't handle one, and it would eat EVERYTHING.
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

winning the algae fight and clownfish??? Empty Re: winning the algae fight and clownfish???

Post by Swanwillow Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:11 pm

uh-oh, noones talking anymore!!!!

I ended up ordering from sustainable aquatics, one of the prettier occelaris clowns... a 'sa fancy' previously called black lace-PAIR
totally awesome, decent price, and very pretty captive bred fishies rabbit
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Cool, I just checked out their website, that's very nice that you can pick out exactly what clown you want. I just ordered a black and white occerlaris and got a saddleback instead, it was for Jason and Danielle up here so they will have to upgrade now! It's really cool looking though as opposed to the normal nemo but is still really shy I guess. When are you getting yours? You have to post some pics and let us know what you think of SA fish. Glad to hear your cyano is going away, it's a pain to get rid of and so ugly to look at.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanwillow Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:45 am

well, a HUGE water change last night annnndddd....

they should be here in a few hours. bounce His wife called yesterday, and we chatted for 10 minutes or so, its AWESOME. They seem SO nice, she is very worried about them-esp. the temps and the shipping, so that they aren't too terribly stressed, cold, etc.

With the work put into the order so far, and one of the less expensive ones, I'd DEFINITELY order again.
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:53 am

What is the web site??
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanwillow Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:08 am

http://www.sustainableaquatics.com/

then go through until you find the for sale pages. its under online retail catelog, then click on all breeds on the right hand side.

its not TOO hard to go through... I LOVE the pictures, they have pairs of misbars too if thats what floats your boat.
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down