Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to borrow test ca, alk & mag test kits

3 posters

Go down

want to borrow test ca, alk & mag test kits Empty want to borrow test ca, alk & mag test kits

Post by blennieluvr Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Does anyone have test kits I could borrow to check mine against?  Mainly ca, mag and alk.  I have salifert so would kind of like a different brand if possible.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

want to borrow test ca, alk & mag test kits Empty Re: want to borrow test ca, alk & mag test kits

Post by cdness Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:44 pm

You can borrow mine if you need them Wink
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

want to borrow test ca, alk & mag test kits Empty Re: want to borrow test ca, alk & mag test kits

Post by seaponygirl Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Maybe Cammie and I and some others should come to Fargo to pick it up. Hmmmm?

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:17 pm

LOL Yeah...kinda far for a double check but thanks for the offer. I'm guessing CD was kidding. It's my week to check on the HSC. I might see if they have some I could borrow.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:48 pm

No, not kidding... You could borrow mine if you wanted. However like you say it is kinda a far drive for a double check Wink If you want to make the drive your more than welcome to borrow the kit though. You never know when there is a courier going from here to there and can run things back and forth.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:51 pm

I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for the offer. I've still not had a way to double check. I need to stop in at the Science Center soon and there's a good chance they'll be able to save me.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down