Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for houses to clean

2 posters

Go down

looking for houses to clean Empty looking for houses to clean

Post by blennieluvr Wed May 15, 2013 2:22 pm

My almost 18 year old daughter is looking for homes to clean for the summer. (She babysits too.) She does both of those for us now and it's been such a blessing. She's responsible and thorough. She suffers from migraines so we're not sure how she would do with the kinds of jobs most teenagers get. However, if she had a house or two to clean each week, she'd be able to at least have some gas money. We pay her $25 to sweep, mop and vacuum floors, clean bathrooms, kitchen sinks and counters and on occasion, dust. The last person we had clean for us charged $40 and that was quite a few years ago so it has likely gone up by now.

I would like her to clean in people's homes that we know. I don't want to pressure you guys. I'm just trying to get the word out.

You can pm me if you are interested or want more information. She's pretty flexible and might do more or less than what she does for us. She would likely do one time, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly....whatever you want.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

looking for houses to clean Empty Re: looking for houses to clean

Post by seaponygirl Wed May 15, 2013 3:35 pm

How is she with Pigs? I could use a baby sitter if John and I went to Duluth, or the cities sometime. She could clean for the day too.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Wed May 15, 2013 3:43 pm

She is good with animals in general. I think she'd like Rowdy. Brooke is just like she was when she was young! Smile
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down