Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEK 4x48" T-5 Fixture

Go down

TEK 4x48" T-5 Fixture Empty TEK 4x48" T-5 Fixture

Post by cdness Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 pm

I forgot to post this over here:

Anyone need a T-5 light? I have my TEK 4 bulb 48" fixture available if you are interested. It woked very well at growing SPS, LPS, softies, and Zoas in my 75G tank. It even supported a clam on the sandbed of the 75G.

I am asking $175 for the light and can supply 4 bulbs but they will be older bulbs and would have maybe 6 months left on them. The bulbs have been in my IC660 system for about 7 months or so. The light would come with the eyelets and hanging brackets. I do not have the leg stands or chain to mount to the ceiling. I mounted this inside my custom canopy.

I am open to offers of trades and best offer dealing, but if it would sell at much lower than this it is worth keeping as a spare. Since I don't have to worry about the IceCap line going away anytime soon, I feel safe selling this fixture.

Please PM any offers below asking price. I will have it available for pickup at the meeting on the 19th or sooner if you want to stop by.

cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down