Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reef central MODS and how rude they are !

5 posters

Go down

Reef central MODS and how rude they are !  Empty Reef central MODS and how rude they are !

Post by orange bam bams Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:59 pm

WOW reef central is picky and mods are super crazy with there power 2 boot you ! In my opinion they have good info but they are so rude and mean to people ! There MODS just love to kick newcomers off and ban them (as they did me ) ! Just my 2 cents but they are crazy ! LOL just had 2 vent a little hope i dont offend anybody for any reason! As I said like reef central as a forum for info but they are rude ! and it is just my opinion ! AS if i cant just make a new account with a new email the jerks ! I got banned for 60days for no respect 4 authority LOL 4 asking about a infraction i had received on a post ! I didnt think it was a big deal but some mod thought it was OK im done there is my rant 4 now !
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Reef central MODS and how rude they are !  Empty Re: Reef central MODS and how rude they are !

Post by GoingPostal Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Garrett is banned from there as well. I don't mind it but I don't post a ton, just good info and lot of members. I manage to stay out of trouble.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Reef central MODS and how rude they are !  Empty Re: Reef central MODS and how rude they are !

Post by orange bam bams Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 pm

LOL I thought I was Doin fine But this DC (MOD) must really not like me but i'm not taking it personal he just on a power trip if rolls were reversed he probably wouldn't feel so good lol
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by orange bam bams Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Making a new email wont work i guess they must have IP tracking or something would a static IP fix that u think? It is a nice info site ya know!
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:23 pm

I try not to post there my self. I just drop by to get info and thats its.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by orange bam bams Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Right it seems that is what u need to do they are super touchy u need 50 posts and 90days to see there for sale forum so you have to post a little !
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 pm

I got banned but am ent to a ifferant computer and signed back on with a differant e-mail . I just go there to search some times. but ave not been there for well over 4-5 months. they are all pricks here.
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by orange bam bams Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 pm

"they are all pricks There."
I couldn't agree more with ya what is there deal whatever got a good group here! Reef central MODS and how rude they are !  818842
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 pm

never had issues there... What exactly did you do to get banned?
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by orange bam bams Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:29 am

"F****n BP " Spelled just like that (censored)! In a thread about the oil spill in gulf ! I got a infraction from this MOD named DC ! I should have left it alone but I sent him a PM saying i didn't think it was worth a infraction since it was about such a s****y subject ! I got banned for 60 days if i loose my attitude ! I couldn't believe it ! I also got an infraction for asking about a controller for sale not in the sale forums ! HA whateves !
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down