Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nano build reflection

5 posters

Go down

nano build reflection Empty nano build reflection

Post by blennieluvr Wed May 13, 2009 9:39 am

Are those of you that built a nano tank going to keep it once the contest is over? I'm kind of excited for the competition to end so I can bring mine in to work. cheers
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

nano build reflection Empty Re: nano build reflection

Post by Patriot54 Wed May 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Can you post the pictures of your nano and anybody else who entered could you post pictures as well?
Patriot54
Patriot54
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu May 14, 2009 2:21 pm

I haven't posted here as I think one of the intentions of JimDReef's club hosting the contest was to get more interest in their club. Here's the link to the contest. Check it out. I think you'll have to give yourself a username and login there in order to see the contest threads. Great club members here to get to know as well as our site!!

http://www.jimdreef.com/portal.php
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedex Thu May 14, 2009 3:44 pm

I haven't decided if I am going to keep mine or not. Alex isn't as gungho about this tank as I thought he would be.

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by schaver Fri May 15, 2009 7:42 pm

I'm keeping a nano but its going to be a 20 instead.and i'm gonna do a few more things to it like have a sump & skimmer, thats why i bought the light i have for it in the first place.
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Fri May 15, 2009 9:02 pm

I'll buy 10 gallons if anyone's getting rid of them after the swap. I need 2-3. I didn't do the nano contest but have my Aquapod 12 and plan to keep that running for quite a while. If I could I would buy a custom rimless cube tank to replace it, maybe someday. I don't use the extra space in the back really, just to hide the heater and pump so most of it is wasted and I hate the curved glass, it's a PITA to clean and aquascape. I really liked my 10 when I had one up and running but it was fishless and never fed so very low maintenance.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down