Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maroon clown

3 posters

Go down

Maroon clown Empty Maroon clown

Post by maddman023 Tue May 05, 2009 10:37 pm

i have been wondering why anemones have been all shrunk up, and all my corals have been jus fine. Well at first i thought they didnt like the lights i have, but the other night i put a 9" RBTA in the tank and my maroon attacked. He was tearing the tenticles off and eating them, so it took me about 1hr to get him out of the tank and put in my lionfish tank.
maddman023
maddman023
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Maroon clown Empty Re: Maroon clown

Post by danreefs Wed May 06, 2009 4:20 pm

maddman023 wrote:i have been wondering why anemones have been all shrunk up, and all my corals have been jus fine. Well at first i thought they didnt like the lights i have, but the other night i put a 9" RBTA in the tank and my maroon attacked. He was tearing the tenticles off and eating them, so it took me about 1hr to get him out of the tank and put in my lionfish tank.

Clownfish
will do that from time to time and Maroons are just bad ass. The only good place for them is in the ocean.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Wed May 06, 2009 4:26 pm

I hope my maroon doesn't do that if I get her a nem. She's pretty aggressive as well but I was planning to section off the nem until it adjusted to the tank or else she will beat it to death before it even attaches.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down