Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaping Clown Fish

3 posters

Go down

Leaping Clown Fish Empty Leaping Clown Fish

Post by seaponygirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 am

Checked on my fish this morning and found my larger black and white clownfish a dried husk on the floor. The smaller one is definitely distressed not that it is alone. Can I mix colors of clownfish? Could I add the regular orange and white, or do I need to look for another black and white?
Also my yellowtail damsel is making depressions in one corner of the tank. He is fanning out fairly large amounts of sand with his tail. I caught him at it the other day. I was wondering why my rocks were covered in sand, just after I had cleaned them off in a water change.
Thanks

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Leaping Clown Fish Empty Re: Leaping Clown Fish

Post by GoingPostal Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:49 pm

You can get whichever color occ., black or orange, doesn't matter. Damsels like to be pain that way, making a mess of things!
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by seafishinmn Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Seapony, I am moving in a couple of weeks and need to sell my pair of B&W clowns. I have one that is 3or 4 years old and another (a misbar) that I got not too long ago. They have been a pair for a month or so and I hope to sell them that way if possible.
I would like 60.00 for the pair. PM me if you have any questions
seafishinmn
seafishinmn
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down