Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Clown in our local newspaper!

3 posters

Go down

Lightning Clown in our local newspaper! Empty Lightning Clown in our local newspaper!

Post by blennieluvr Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:40 am

I can't find a link to post here but Matt P and his lightning clowns made our local news. I was glancing through the paper and there's a large, color picture in the "Bemidji Pioneer" along with and article about Matt donating a pair of 4" lightning maroons to the Duluth aquarium! Very cool!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Lightning Clown in our local newspaper! Empty Re: Lightning Clown in our local newspaper!

Post by Nannook Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:10 am

Wow! Way to go Matt!!!
Nannook
Nannook
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 359

Back to top Go down

Lightning Clown in our local newspaper! Empty Re: Lightning Clown in our local newspaper!

Post by seaponygirl Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:11 pm

I haven't seen it yet bit I will pull a copy when I do. My pic was in the paper too. I finally retired from working at the bank. I kind of looked like I should be donated to the aquarium, under the Dog Fish category. LOL

Thanks Matt, you have a great aquarium up there, all the better with your sweeties.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down