Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern MN Frag Swap/Speaker Event, April 12th 2014

+4
tinkerman
Mn. reef crzy
GoingPostal
blennieluvr
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Northern MN Frag Swap/Speaker Event, April 12th 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Northern MN Frag Swap/Speaker Event, April 12th 2014

Post by blennieluvr Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Vendors will be starting to roll in later in the eve tonight. We'll be setting up at Beltrami Electric starting at 4:30ish. Stop by and lend a hand if you can.

Tomorrow morning, the earliest vendors plan to arrive at 9:00 so we'll be back just a bit before them to open up and get ready.

We're serving volunteers and vendors food this eve as well as breakfast in the morning!

It's here finally!! It's going to be so fun!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Northern MN Frag Swap/Speaker Event, April 12th 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Northern MN Frag Swap/Speaker Event, April 12th 2014

Post by tinkerman Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Can't wait. Cooler and stuff is sitting on table, went to atm already, got cammie's ato in the cooler so I don't forget it, few other things to do yet. Cammie if you need me to do anything let me know.

tinkerman
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerman Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:57 pm

I had someone ask a question and not sure what to tell them. Will the vendors be taking plastic or do we need cash? I generally bring cash.

tinkerman
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by despot101 Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Oceans Paradise will accept both cash or card.

despot101
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Vossen said he would take either as well but I don't know about other vendors and probably don't have time to collect the info from all of them. Maybe some will check in before tomorrow a.m. but I think they are probably going to be pretty busy between now and then. I imagine cash or card would be pretty standard now-a-days. Personally, I bring cash.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaponygirl Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Volunteers and Vendors. I made the breakfast and am willing to trade seconds for coral. LOL Recipes extra....

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:37 pm

tinkerman wrote:  Cammie if you need me to do anything let me know.
 You bet we will!  Thanks for offering!  You're always willing to pitch in and we appreciate it!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerman Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

A big thanks to frozen ocean and the Duluth club for hosting the swap/speaker. It was great seeing and visiting with everyone, it was a blast. See everyone at the next one.

tinkerman
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Same here,had a great time seeing everyone again,it's always a pleasure listening,to matt's speeches, and Stu Wobbe was an awesome wealth to cold water reefing,and a fun guy to talk to mostly talking about old search area's we both hunted in as both in our childhood days and him still at it as a hobby/career.
Plus I won a $25 F&S Gift Certificate and a Majano Wand too. Northern MN Frag Swap/Speaker Event, April 12th 2014 - Page 2 818842 
Thanks Gals and Guys Great time!!
icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Swap was great! I spent WAY too much money and ended up with a few things that don't really have a home yet though. Really nice to see everyone and chat too.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:42 pm

I had a blast too and thanks to everyone, we raised enough not cover Stu's last minute airfare! I already can't wait for the next event!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Let us know how you liked the swap.  What was GREAT?  What should we do different?  When should we have another?  2015?  2016? Who wants to emcee?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2