Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headwaters Science Center "Ask an Expert" booth

2 posters

Go down

Headwaters Science Center "Ask an Expert" booth Empty Headwaters Science Center "Ask an Expert" booth

Post by blennieluvr Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:05 pm

We are invited to share our expertise with guests of the Headwaters Science Center this coming Saturday from noon to 3:00. I have printed off some materials to give to people and made a list of the inhabitants that I could see or know of in the 210.

Is anyone else willing to join me for at least part of the three hours? I thought we could split it up into two 1 1/2 hour shifts if we get enough people. Two or three for each shift would be great. Let me know if you're willing to hlep out and what times you can be there please.

I will be there from noon till 3:00. Smile
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Headwaters Science Center "Ask an Expert" booth Empty Re: Headwaters Science Center "Ask an Expert" booth

Post by seaponygirl Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Now that I've been reminded I can make it for a few hours. Depending on how much burn pile burning my husband gets done. Been waiting all winter for that job to get done.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Headwaters Science Center "Ask an Expert" booth Empty Re: Headwaters Science Center "Ask an Expert" booth

Post by blennieluvr Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:35 pm

I made a flyer to hang up at the HSC (will bring it over after work) and put a post on craigslist. I also called the Pioneer to see if they would run something for us. If anyone else has any ideas for getting the word out, please let me know or even better, jump in. Also, post here or pm me with what you're doing so we don't double up.

THANKS!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down