Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fargo Swap discussion

2 posters

Go down

Fargo Swap discussion Empty Fargo Swap discussion

Post by blennieluvr Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Well, since we have no meeting on the books and the Fargo swap is coming up fast, I thought I'd throw a post out to see what our participation level should/would be as a club.

We can:
1 set up our frag tank and sell frags if anyone has anything to donate
2 pitch in and help the RRVR folks with putting it on
3 or just go and support it by doing our share of purchasing

What's the general consensus? If we don't want a booth, we should let them know soon as I think Curtis is holding one for us. My one concern about selling frags is I feel bad competing with the vendors at smaller swaps. The TCMAS one seems like it can handle a club set up and still leave enough business for vendors to make it worth their time. But, then again, a little money in the club jar allows us to do some fun stuff. For instance, pay for the website as Garrett just mentioned or maybe buy a light for our frag tank. Other club equipment might be nice...a par meter for instance.

blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Fargo Swap discussion Empty Re: Fargo Swap discussion

Post by blennieluvr Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Also, if we want to keep our booth (Jan 12 is the date) and anyone has stuff that would need to be fragged that they want or need help with, we need to know that ASAP so we can formulate a plan. I could probably transfer my 12g stuff to the frag tank here at my house so I have somewhere to house corals. (For those who don't know, my 75g is cycling and is not a proper holding tank right now for frags.) Maybe we'd still have time to have a fragging meeting early Dec. ??
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by seaponygirl Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:15 am

I don't have anything to frag, but I am going over early to help all day Saturday. I will be leaving Bemidji, early 9ish and coming back later on Sunday.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down