Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully)

+4
Mn. reef crzy
Dedex
blennieluvr
GoingPostal
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) - Page 2 Empty Re: Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully)

Post by GoingPostal Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:19 pm

Ok time to update this thread. The nice green with pink tip frogspawn had an "incident" with the filter so I'm low on that but will see if I can still get a head or two off, that big finger leather totally melted and died so that's out as well, good thing nobody wanted it! I'll also have a small green pagoda cup, acan frag and maybe a few other things up for sale, I'll try and get some pics up of that stuff soon. I have a couple green toadstools left over also.

Soo right now promised

Garrett---red trachy brain and green toadstool

Blennie--green toadstool and little plate, possible hammer? (bringing me watermelon zoas hopefully and gsp hopefully)

Dedex--candy canes, possibly hammer or frogspawn???

Karl---hammer? frogspawn?
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) - Page 2 Empty Re: Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully)

Post by GoingPostal Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Ok in this pic the pagoda cup at the top is for sale and also the acan frag closest to the sand on the acan rock, there's about 20 polyps on it including the little ones and it's light green and pink.
Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) - Page 2 Nov112008018

Also this recovering bubble coral

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) - Page 2 Dogsplaying007

This lobo brain also, it's much bigger than this now and four polyps instead of two, I have no where to place this guy anymore but it's the fastest growing brain I have
Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) - Page 2 2007_0708Image0068
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm

Dibs on Green Bubble how much or what do you want Very Happy Would also be interested in the pagoda cup....and maybe the funky lobo mostly the first two...Are you looking for a rbta? And of course still into the hammer and frogspawn if it doesnt look like mine I'll put a pic up...

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:25 pm

Green bubble $15
Pagoda is $35
Lobo is $35

I would love a RBTA but have no place to put one yet. Maybe in the big tank, I"m also a little worried my clownfish may just kill it, she is quite vicious on things she wants to host and is a large maroon.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:11 pm

how much are you thinking on the acan, i also have some stuff i am sure you would like if you wanted to consider a trade also.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:54 pm

Yeah I'm willing to trade, whatcha got?
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 pm

I could also frag off one or two small polyps of my green paly grandis, for those of you that have or have seen my green palys you can see the size difference, these are huge, baby polyps aren't this big yet though, more zoa sized. I'll have to find some superglue though and get on it so they can heal so let me know.

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) - Page 2 Nov112008046
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:12 am

what do you want. lps or sps, i have some stuff in my frag tank, a little of both. Im not going to frag the acan after i talked to ly today about it. just no point, i dont really need to risk it with such a valuable colony but i still have some others. i will take pictures of anything you want me to.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:38 am

lps only please. Not too picky on what kind, I just like stuff I don't already have best. Different colors of chalice or acans or just about anything really.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:10 pm

Tiff I have a large clarkii and a pair of clowns in 2 of my three rbtas I'm sure it would do awesome mine are already pretty big all 5+ inch
Definitely want the green bubble tho:) How big are the others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:11 pm

I'll take a look at what i got and post it

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:04 pm

Karl---Pagoda is about 3.5 inches across, the lobo each polyps 1.5-2 inches across, they puff up quite a bit so maybe 5 inches across. If I ever get my big tank up and running I would love a RBTA, this tank is just too squished, that's why I'm selling stuff, everything's growing into each other. I would take a frag of your white bubble if you still have one though. I'll find some place for it. That green one is sweet but it needs lower lighting or a deeper tank to be happy.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:25 pm

if you come down to our meeting I have some orange micro's (Acans) and blasto's, violet paly's, and different SPS's if you wanted to start fragging out your Acans let me know..
icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:07 am

icereefer wrote:if you come down to our meeting I have some orange micro's (Acans) and blasto's, violet paly's, and different SPS's if you wanted to start fragging out your Acans let me know..

Well I might have to get in on some of that!!!!
I dont much to trade all my stuff (sps) are small yet.
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:14 am

I have these ready. I won't be able to be at the meeting and life is pretty crazy. I was hoping that if I could work out some trades, I could send the stuff with Garrett to the meeting.

<LI>Whammin Watermelon or something like that zoa's - Tiff (I think I may actually have some ready for you finally...you wanted them right?)
<LI>GSP - Tiff?
<LI>Greenbay packer zoa's $10
<LI>purple mushroom with blue pimples on small rock $3
<LI>purple mushroom rock $5
<LI>two yellow polyp rocks $3 ea
<LI>one rock with three large hairy mushrooms on it $10
<LI>two smaller rocks with hairy mushrooms on them $3 ea
I'll try to get some pulsing zenia freed by the meeting date too $3 ea
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 pm

blennieluvr wrote:I have these ready. I won't be able to be at the meeting and life is pretty crazy. I was hoping that if I could work out some trades, I could send the stuff with Garrett to the meeting.

<LI>Whammin Watermelon or something like that zoa's - Tiff (I think I may actually have some ready for you finally...you wanted them right?)
<LI>GSP - Tiff?
<LI>Greenbay packer zoa's $10
<LI>purple mushroom with blue pimples on small rock $3
<LI>purple mushroom rock $5
<LI>two yellow polyp rocks $3 ea
<LI>one rock with three large hairy mushrooms on it $10
<LI>two smaller rocks with hairy mushrooms on them $3 ea
I'll try to get some pulsing zenia freed by the meeting date too $3 ea
</LI>

If there's any of you Just starting up a new tank here you go these corals he's mentioned here are great starter corals, hearty easy to care for and if I say so myself a great price.
icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:06 pm

im waiting for katie to get her memory cards clear, she has been doing some weddings lately and cant seem to get her to take any pics tiff. I have not forgotten about this. I only have a few lps but lots of different sps. If i dont have something you will want what do you want for it in cash.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:19 pm

Yeah tiff my bubble is looking pretty pink lol but I could possibly frag it for you Very Happy I'll put some pics up and make sure it has a couple mouths so I can make sure itll live for ya

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:24 am

Andre, $50 sound fair? I don't know what acans are going for these days. I'm sure James would love some sps but I'm just as sure I would kill it. Too much lps and leathers, every sps I get ends up stung by something. Wussy coral!

Karl, if your bubble is fraggable cool, if not maybe you have something else I like or cash works. Just put me in line for a frag anyways.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Will do I've been really busy lately but I'm going to clean up my pumps tommorrow I'll aggitate the bubble and check it out ...

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Bumping this again, if you are going let me know if you want anything else or any last changes
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kathy Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:24 pm

I would be interested in any frogspawn, zoos or cloves.

Thank You
Kathy

kathy
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2