Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully)

+4
Mn. reef crzy
Dedex
blennieluvr
GoingPostal
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) Empty Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully)

Post by GoingPostal Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:30 am

I plan on coming to the next meeting, whenever that may be and looking for interest on stuff

Red brain (promised to Garrett)
Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) July2008034

Frogspawn and hammers, have green with pink tips frogspawn or brown w/green and pink tips
Hammers are white or light green $5 bucks a head
Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) July2008043

Light green candy canes, I can't find any spot that these don't fall over in my tank $20
Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) Andresfrags012

Purple rim plate in back of pic $35
Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) Platecoral017

Several green polyped toadstool frags, grow fast and do great in any tank, no pic though $10 a piece

Frag of this leather about 2 inches $15, it's actually the chunk in front that looks like it's coming off, has already been fragged
Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) 2007_1119oct24th2007tank0020

And a baby plate coral, light green and purple, this in tiny, a little over an inch expanded, this is a pic when it was still growing on the rock $15
Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) TiffanyMeeting006
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) Empty Re: Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully)

Post by blennieluvr Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Please keep me in mind for the green toadstool frag. I'm still interested in one of those. I'm going to leave the frogspawn for those who don't have some first since I already have one with green tips. However, if there are any left I'd like one of the pink and green tipped ones. I saw one like it at Coopers meeting and it was cool. I may take a hammer too.

What kind of lighting is your little plate coral under? It's really pretty. We have that brown one that I thought was dead when we hosted the meeting but it did just what you said it might back then, it made a last ditch effort and has made a comeback. It's still drab but not as brown as it was before.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) Empty Re: Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully)

Post by GoingPostal Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:04 pm

I have one of those toadstools stashed for you still don't worry! I've got the pink and green frog available and hammer. The little plate is in my Aquapod under 70 watt halide so fairly low lighting, someone on nano-reef got one in a 5.5 gallon under 18? watts of power compacts so they much not be too light demanding. Best in a low flow area or it flies around, the plate stem grew another and it popped off the other day, I thought it was gone and found it on the other side of the 33 gallon by the rest of my plates! Not sure how it got there.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:01 pm

What kind of lighting is on your tank? I have a brown and green tip frogspawn but I'm definitely interested in the hammers and pink tipped frogspawn how many head are they ? Are there corals you are looking for ? Here are the recent updates of my tank .... sprry about the size

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00553

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00564

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00558

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00562

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00570

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00579

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00583

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00587

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00591

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00599

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:31 pm

The 33 gallon has two 150 watt halides over it, the frogspawn tank has 96 watt power compacts.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:27 am

Tiff - I'll take the plate coral. I went home last eve and looked at where I could put it. Add that to the toadstool and, the pink and green frogspawn if there's any left. The only thing I would be able to bring that you may be interested in is some whammin watermelon zoa's (I think that's what they are. Garrett and I got two different types of orange zoos and were going to split them when they grew out but they are so similar that we never did split them up but I can't remember which ones I got for sure.). I'll try to get a pic up. I'm hoping they'll grow on to a piece of rubble I set in the middle of them before the next meeting.

I should be able to bring more of my regulars if anyone wants some:
yellow polyps
purple mushrooms
I have one large purple mushroom with blue pimples on it...just need to get it on a rock
the orange zoos mentioned above (I could throw another piece of rubble in there.)

I have more I could frag too if I make time for it or know someone is interested:
clove polyps
whitish paly's
green paly's
star polyps
pulsing zenia
kenya trees
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedex Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:21 am

Tiff, If we do make it to the meeting, I am interested in the candycanes and a pink tip hammer or frogspawn. Let me know if they are still available.

Cammie, I also would love some pulsing xenia, and if you have any of the whammin watermelon's you are willing to part with, let me know...

Is there anything that anyone needs that I could try to frag?

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Ok, so we've got

Garrett-red brain, green toadstool $50

Blennie-little plate, green toadstool, I'd take some of those zoas for the toadstool, did you want the brown with two colored tips or the green with pink tips frog? Do you have green star polyps? Mine all died.

Karl-I can get you two heads or four of white hammer, I like that bubble but don't have any room for it

Dedex- candy canes still available, did you want the whole chunk or a smaller piece? It's about ten heads all splitting. $20 for the whole chunk, I think the frogspawn may be gone for now
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:50 am

Tiff - Deal on the orange zoo trade. I hope they grow onto that rock in time. They've been leaning up against it for a while.

I have a couple of different colonies of star polyps. I'll post picks and you can let me know if you want any.

If Val wants some frogspawn, she can get it. I do have some. I like the idea of pink and green tipped but I can wait or even pass since I already have some.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedex Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:27 pm

If it's hammerhead, I'd really like it...if not, Blennie was the first to ask for it...I can wait too.

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:08 pm

OK. I feel a little foolish but I took a good look and I think my frogspawn has pink and green tips. It's just that they don't look so very pink or green due to my lights maybe. I'll leave themup for grabs but if any of the frogspawn or hammer corals don't find a home, I'm still game to take some more on.

Anyone else coming to the meeting and want frags or are bringing any frags? Do you know what you're bringing yet?

Tiff - I do have bright green star polyps. I'll get a pic up....really I will! It's not my biggest colony but it's probably big enough to share. I heard you can just tear off a bit of their mat. Has anyone tried that?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:29 pm

i will be there but i am not sure if i am going to bring any frags yet. I have three frags of frogspawn that i got that fell off my colony in shipment. Each one has a different amount of heads. Otherwise i really just am not all that into frags. If you had a big chunk of gsp i would maybe be into, but i really just want bigger stuff now unless garrett is bringing sps.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 am

I'm willing to frag out anything in my pics .... I want any frogspawn and Hammers!Razz I'm and addict to these ... just picked up a new yellow tang and koran angel today Very Happy .... Reef Crazy how big a gsp are you looking for ? I have a large mat and would frag it in half if needed for some frags or trade? lmk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:49 am

yeah if you want to do that you can have these three frags of frogspawn(5 heads) and a couple chunks of chalice. I just prefer to have it as big as possible.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:54 pm

nevermind, me and my wife decided that we are going keep our frogspawns in other spots in the tank. I didnt know that is what she was interested in.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:10 am

Karl - still interested in your bubble coral. LMK if you'll frag some of that for the meeting.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:11 am

My biggest TO DO item for the weekend is scrape corraline off the glass so we can take some decent pics.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Yeah, we gotta be able to see in!!
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by maddman023 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:26 am

ill take 2 heads of hammer and frogspawn if u have them.
maddman023
maddman023
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:13 pm

Alright no big .... What do the chalices look like I'd still be interested in those... Smile

I also have a birdsnest brown with blue/green tips that i have fragged for garret right now and could frag more of it
if anyone wants just let me know ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:15 pm

we will bring a few things.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:06 pm

Things up for grab at next meeting (hopefully) DSC00579

Karl, where'd you get these? They look like some I had before. I think I'd like some of those too. I got mine from Swanwillow. (she's not been around in ages Sad )
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:20 pm

He got them from me and I can get you some more I have a lot of them!!!
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:23 pm

Yeah They are from garret .... Got some fragged already too if you want does anyone want any birdsnest ? Whos bringing spare trades anyone? im confused by the convo already ... I dont have a phone currently if anyone has called ... Garret, Doug what are you guys doing tomm ? I'll try to get ahold of you if you can pm me your number garret I'd like to get that birdsnest to you and out of my tank lol Blennie I'll try and give you a call tomm I can frag that bubble if youd like i've done that for garret and doug .... I'd want to work a trade before I stressed it that much tho? lmk what you would be willing to trade ... Got any pics up yet:P

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedex Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:02 am

Well, I'm unable to attend...if you haven't read in the other thread my hubby's mom is in critical condition in Grand Forks and we will be at her bedside this weekend. I guess I'm out on the frag trading/buying...Sad Sad

Dedex
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next