Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raffle and Donation tank

5 posters

Go down

Raffle and Donation tank Empty Raffle and Donation tank

Post by Swanwillow Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm in charge. RUUUUN lol!

Alright, I figured (I want to make sure its alright) that I'll have both donations for the 210 and any raffle frags in the same tank. I am bringing in a 16 gallon, so hopefully noone wants to donate anything huge. (I'm going to just bag my frags and float them in the same tank) I'll separate the two (raffle and donation) using a tupperware type tub for the donations. Easier to pack up and haul over to the 210 that way. I know anything I don't sell will either be raffled or 210'd.

For the 210, if you wish to donate (I think this is just a repeat of what I've said before Raffle and Donation tank 868442 ) try to keep it to very easy corals. Fancy mushrooms, zoanthids, the odd softy. They do have a lot of corals, but there's some room for others. LPS that are known to be easy are good choices also! Look on the second to last page of the '210 build' thread stickied in the proper area of the forums for a list of what they have

For the raffle-ask Cammie what's okay. I'd say nothing 'junk' (No apistasia for example.)
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Raffle and Donation tank Empty Re: Raffle and Donation tank

Post by GoingPostal Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:57 pm

I'm planning to bring a small blasto frag and a largish fresh fragged green striped chalice for the raffle. Maybe a small green/gold clove polyp frag? Not sure what everybody else is bringing but trying for variety.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 am

I thought I'd bring an undata frag and colony of violet palys but the colony may be too big....hog all the room. I've got plenty of other frags too...spongodes, lg orange cap, green slimer, cat's paw....

I have some frag racks...maybe we can spread things out with those?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:54 pm

I talked with Cammie on donations/Raffle and here's what I came up with for a list to send for the raffle/club sale tank:

2 - Hyacinth b-nest Large
3 - Brown/Purple Paly
1 - Pink Hammer 2-4 heads
2 - Pulsing Xenia
2 - Green Encrusting Montipora
2 - Elkhorn Corals

If you want me to leave any off the list just let me know. They are all fragged and ready to go, I just have a full rack and need some room so I figured I'd help a little bit, even though I can't make it to the swap.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:27 am

Remember that a donation to the raffle earns you a raffle ticket!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:45 am

Do you have a list of everything that's going to be in the Raffle tank yet? Are there any dry goods in the Raffle this year?
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 pm

We don't know what all will be donated until the swap itself but I can tell you there are some supplements and dips, etc. coming.

blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumbooris Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:33 pm

how much are the raffle tickets going to be?

Pumbooris
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Well, this could change depending on what comes in but right now, we're thinking most of the stuff will go in the general raffle. Tickets will be $1 or 6 for $5 and you can throw your ticket in whichever jar you choose. (Some higher end corals or colonies, etc. we will do silent auction style.) The jars that will most likely be available for raffle tickets will be drygoods, softies, LPS, SPS. Then, if your ticket is drawn from say, the drygoods jar, you get to pick which item you want from the drygoods.

It looks like we'll have some door prizes too. Oh, it's going to be so much fun!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down