Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff

3 posters

Go down

Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff Empty Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff

Post by GoingPostal Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 am

http://bemidji.craigslist.org/pet/1997143899.html

I have a 55 gallon tank set up with saltwater fish in it right now that i am no longer interested in so the fish are free to someone who has experience with saltwater fish only! I also have extra stuff for sale with the fish i have a xl bag of instant ocean salt, lots of chemicals, protein skimmer, salt water tester, book.... There is a clownfish, a lawnmower blemie, a few crabs and several dif litle ones forget what they are called? must take all fish if want any. I also have a 29 gallon tank for sale complete with everything has a wooden stand and top very nice needs a new hinge on top easy fix asking $100 cash for tank and accesories. I may also sell the 55 gallon the saltwater fish are i now complete with everything for $250 or possble trade for a large dog kennel. There are pics of the 55 gallon on here i bought a new protein skimmer recently and it was 2 big to fit against wall so i took other top off and put it on side instead of moving tank out but i have other top side 2 go with tank. will text or email pics upon serious request. call or text 815-636=8742 about 2 hours out of bemidj.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff Empty Re: Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff

Post by blennieluvr Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Asked about the skimmer for Jolene and actually it's 2 hours north of Bemidji...might be closer to you, Tiff. Smile Wait, are we still in the US of A if we go 2 hours north? I'm not dealing with livestock at the border. LOL
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff Empty Re: Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff

Post by HSCmember Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Roosevelt, MN. Yeah, you're still in USA. Very Happy
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down