Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for my tank to come down.

+8
icereefer
chris88
mpedersen
danreefs
Home_Depot
GoingPostal
blennieluvr
Mn. reef crzy
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Time for my tank to come down. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for my tank to come down.

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue May 11, 2010 4:47 pm

U should cause everything is negotiable and Katie just can't take pics to show how nice it all is. It is hard to list over 150 different types of corals and prices. I feel if anyone is interested in person is the best way.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Time for my tank to come down. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for my tank to come down.

Post by danreefs Tue May 11, 2010 4:58 pm

As soon as i fine out if i have OT this weekend i will see if i can make it up.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm

I hate being limited on money! For sure I will take the bicolor angel and torch, micros if blennie doesn't want them, I like the frogspawn but just can't spend that kind of money on coral for a fowlr tank, if you end up splitting it up I would take some.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue May 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Dibs on the scoly (how big is it?), purple pocci, sunset monti and the smaller watermelon. If you do end up fragging the red chalice (shame, I know), I'd like a frag.

Tiff, you can get the micros. (Maybe we can trade something for a frag down the road?!)

I hate getting stuff this way but here I am doing it anyway. Sad
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue May 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Well to be honest I almost sold as package just to keep this easy. It is not super complicated but the biggest challenge fir most will be to get to grand rapids, I'm a ways from everyone. The best is to be here honestly, I am not racing to get it done but I would like to see it empty within a month, if u make the trip I will make it worth your while.I have tons of dry goods but there is already some stuff claimed by people.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue May 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Tiff frogspawn is in pieces I will have to get hands wet tomorrow, had fundraiser tonight. Not real sure how many heads on each but will figure it out.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Wed May 12, 2010 5:20 pm

I have cash! Will travel

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Wed May 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Mn. reef crzy wrote:U should cause everything is negotiable and Katie just can't take pics to show how nice it all is. It is hard to list over 150 different types of corals and prices. I feel if anyone is interested in person is the best way.

Looks like i can make it saturday ( i hope) Whats your address? so i can see just how far you are from me.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Wed May 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Hey are you going to be around Friday at all? We have to take our ferrets to Duluth for a vet visit and could take a roundabout way through Grand Rapids on the way back up.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Wed May 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Thurs night work

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Wed May 12, 2010 6:46 pm

brad yes thursday night will work just name the time and i will be here. Friday and Saturday also will be fine.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chris88 Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 pm

would u be willing to overnight shipping at the cost of the buyer?, and id love to buy but on friday i start my 2 weeks of annual training for the mn guard so i will deffinately be checking back on here when i get back on the 28th

chris88
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Wed May 12, 2010 10:12 pm

I'm not sure how far you are but I would be way more interested in meeting half way or something if you could. Shipping at this point is not an option. I was going to deliver to cities if need be if I could sell alot.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Wed May 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Alright, pm me your phone number and address, we will probably be through around 2pm or so, maybe a bit earlier, provided we don't get lost, never drove that way before.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Thu May 13, 2010 7:35 am

Tiff you have pm

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greaser Thu May 13, 2010 1:49 pm

i would like to take some softies and zoas off youre hands could you give me a list with some prices please.
greaser
greaser
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Thu May 13, 2010 4:06 pm

I have four parties stopping by this weekend will post what is left after that.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greaser Fri May 14, 2010 1:45 pm

works for me thanks.
greaser
greaser
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by t-bass Sat May 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Sorry to hear your getting out. I would be interested in Sps and lps. I will be working in the Rapids all day until 7pm Sunday. Let me know if I could take a look then. Thanks.
t-bass
t-bass
Clownfish
Clownfish

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sat May 15, 2010 11:13 pm

My cell number is 259 3012 I'm right off 38 5 minutes so I'm sure you will be able to swing by.

Also thanks to everyone that came over this weekend and helped me out by taking some if this off my hands, hope it is all doing well.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue May 25, 2010 7:57 am

Well I said I would update And I did not, sorry for people who have been waiting for updates. A bunch of corals are gone and I am working every day of the week on 10's for 3 more weeks, I have had no time for tank stuff. I will update again in a few weeks.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orange bam bams Tue May 25, 2010 2:38 pm

I need some rock buddy im starting a 180 up and would like nice rock like yours let me know if you can help me out ! still or if its all gone ! also loved the sunset monti ! frags?
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:07 am

Alright. Long over due post.

Katie and the kids decided they really want to keep the tank. I am not going to lie either. It was very hard to sell anything. Thank for the people that came and helped me out but I just can nit see my self removing the tank anymore. People that wanted fish and I said they could buy them, if there will be any hard feelings at all I will still do my beSt to try and get them, sorry if this frustrates Any of you. Decision will stand as thread closed. Pm me if you need to.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Mn. reef crzy wrote:Alright. Long over due post.

Katie and the kids decided they really want to keep the tank. I am not going to lie either. It was very hard to sell anything. Thank for the people that came and helped me out but I just can nit see my self removing the tank anymore. People that wanted fish and I said they could buy them, if there will be any hard feelings at all I will still do my beSt to try and get them, sorry if this frustrates Any of you. Decision will stand as thread closed. Pm me if you need to.

lol hard to sale somthing when you love it Time for my tank to come down. - Page 2 818842

I can still get a frag of that blue SPS right Time for my tank to come down. - Page 2 313206
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Glad to hear it, actually! If you're really missing any of the stuff I got from you let me know. (except the scoly LOL)
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next