Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up

+3
cdness
blennieluvr
danreefs
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up Empty Time to get out for now 75g complete set up

Post by danreefs Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Ok guys we are moving to Litte Falls this summer. and i do not have the time right now to take care of it or down size. So all livestock (but some LR) will be up for sale. Most of my equipment will be up for sale to. I do need to save some items for my 40b i will set up when we get a new place. This is killing me right now. I have some corals and a big clam i hate to part with. I will get some picks up over the weekend.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up Empty Re: Time to get out for now 75g complete set up

Post by blennieluvr Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Dan, if you decide you want to keep some of it for later, I'd house it for ya.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up Empty Re: Time to get out for now 75g complete set up

Post by cdness Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 am

You should list out your corals. I may be interested in some. I'd be sure to give you a frag back when you decide to get into everything again.

I would be interested in the clam, pending price and a date of when you need it gone by. I will be opening up our cabin soon in the bemidji area and a trip through Brainerd on my way back to fargo wouldn't be all that bad.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:33 pm

what kind of skimmer do you have Dan. also any test kits?
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Home_Depot wrote:what kind of skimmer do you have Dan. also any test kits?

Its a Bubble-magus 110v2 this skimmer has worked very good for my 75g
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

blennieluvr wrote:Dan, if you decide you want to keep some of it for later, I'd house it for ya.

If i can fine the time to get up there i just may do that.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:24 pm

danreefs wrote:
blennieluvr wrote:Dan, if you decide you want to keep some of it for later, I'd house it for ya.

If i can fine the time to get up there i just may do that.

HEY if anyone is going through Brainerd to Bemidji or anywhere near Bemidji, let us know. We can help a fellow reefer out by transporting his beloved corals so he doesn't have to sell it all off. Smile Dan, it's not a 100% guarantee but I will do my best to keep them happy and healthy for ya. I haven't lost anything but a few emerald crabs in ages that I can think of....oh, and my snails die off from time to time too.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 am

Here i go with the pics. Not sure of the name on most of the corals. I will get a fish list up soon to.

https://2img.net/h/i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/wynjam/P3240017.jpg

danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 am

more

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up P3240016

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up P3240015

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up P3240014

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up P3240013

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up P3240012
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 am

The one on the left i like to get to blenn's house.

Time to get out for now 75g complete set up P3230008
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Dan if you would like to house some stuff with me in Fargo I can help too. Either that o I could buy some from you and just sell it back to you for the same when you want to get back in.

I am on my cell atm, but from the pics I see is be potentially interested in your green bnest, clan, maxi nem and blue zoas. Other sps as well when I can see the pics better at my house later today.

Let me know your thouhts.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloReefer Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 pm

PM sent.
SoloReefer
SoloReefer
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:21 pm

How much you want for your skimmer Dan?
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Hey Dan I did a search for your skimmer I got nothing? what is the model number??
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smiles Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm

danreefs wrote:

Looks like its a legacy product for them and has been replaced by a newer model.

I'm still seeing the model 100/105 on ebay stores.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bubble-Magus-BM100-Protein-Skimmer-for-160-gallon-Tank-/350174422614?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item518805a656#ht_1877wt_1344
smiles
smiles
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:19 pm

smiles wrote:
danreefs wrote:

Looks like its a legacy product for them and has been replaced by a newer model.

I'm still seeing the model 100/105 on ebay stores.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bubble-Magus-BM100-Protein-Skimmer-for-160-gallon-Tank-/350174422614?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item518805a656#ht_1877wt_1344

Thats the one right there. and $50 for HD
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:22 pm

SoloReefer wrote:PM sent.

Did not get the PM.

and now the fish list. 3in yellow tang, pair of black saddleback clownfish F 3in M2in only sale as a pair, sixline 2in, 3in Banded Coral Shrimp had him for over 5yrs the oldest of all my fish or invtes. 1in Halloween Hermit Crab. All are fat and happy. sorry no need for pics for them.

not sure what to price them all at. If you see a item you like talk to me we can get price that i like and you.

For now the clam is of the list. I like to get him to blenns. I picked him up at 2in and now is over 6in thats a $200+ clam if you go to SWE.

I will try to get a better list of the name of the corals. i have more corals then the pics show.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:57 am

Ok Dan I will get it from you when you are ready to shut it down, any test kits?
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaponygirl Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am

Hi, I'd love the clam, I lost my 2 inch, but I only have a 20 gallon and he wouldn't fit. I would be interested in some of Zoa's and mushrooms. I will also be willing to drive if a few want to go down. I am off at 12, every weekend. I have a Mercury Mariner, and I can pack, LOTS of stuff and 3 - 4 extra people into it. If someone else knows what they are doing we could bring back things for other people, though clam may find it's way "by accident" to my house.

Last edited by seaponygirl on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled)

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloReefer Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:51 pm

I can't seem to PM you, danreefs, and I can't understand why... Regardless, I am wondering what you are looking to get for the orange/red acan colony, a decent-sized frag of the blue zoanthids (I saw that cdness was interested in them too) the maxi-mini anemone (provided you haven't sold it to cdness already).
SoloReefer
SoloReefer
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:40 pm

SoloReefer wrote:I can't seem to PM you, danreefs, and I can't understand why... Regardless, I am wondering what you are looking to get for the orange/red acan colony, a decent-sized frag of the blue zoanthids (I saw that cdness was interested in them too) the maxi-mini anemone (provided you haven't sold it to cdness already).

I did get the PM. Cdness has dips on the green bnest and maxi-mine nem ( i have lots of blue zoas ) and for the red acan colony $20.
All of my prices we can talk about. I just wanna get the items to a good home.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Home_Depot wrote:Ok Dan I will get it from you when you are ready to shut it down, any test kits?
Sorry dude no test kits thay to old.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:45 pm

seaponygirl wrote:Hi, I'd love the clam, I lost my 2 inch, but I only have a 20 gallon and he wouldn't fit. I would be interested in some of Zoa's and mushrooms. I will also be willing to drive if a few want to go down. I am off at 12, every weekend. I have a Mercury Mariner, and I can pack, LOTS of stuff and 3 - 4 extra people into it. If someone else knows what they are doing we could bring back things for other people, though clam may find it's way "by accident" to my house.

I love for a lot of you guys to head over. I will have free corals to you know Smile this way i can pull the tank down all in one day, and i will not have to try and sale stuff to TCMAS.

Im looking for lights for my 40b will work out trades to.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloReefer Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:17 pm

I will definitely take the acan colony for $20, and some blue zoas ... I promise them a good home! Very Happy I'll work out the details with you on getting them shortly. Thanks!
SoloReefer
SoloReefer
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:03 pm

The tank, sump, plumbing, stand and lights will go for $200 I have about 75bls of LR to $1 a bl
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next