Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

group buy? NFL replica jerseys

3 posters

Go down

group buy?  NFL replica jerseys Empty group buy? NFL replica jerseys

Post by blennieluvr Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:56 pm

So, a guy on TCMAS is putting together a group order. I might jump in on it as my 16 yr old would really dig a viking jersey for Christmas. But, if there are others interested in it up here, it might make more sense to do our own. Read the details as I'm not familiar with this company and don't know much about replica jerseys either. Let me know quickly if you're willing to give it a try so I can get stuff going in time for Christmas.

http://www.tcmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21725

I'm asking some coworkers about it too. Ask anyone you think may be interested. I think if we have an order for 10, it's free shipping.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

group buy?  NFL replica jerseys Empty Re: group buy? NFL replica jerseys

Post by schaver Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:27 pm

ya cammie id be in if i would get one it whould be a purple harvin size 54 if they have harvin
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by ranger_reefer Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 pm

yeah 10 or more is free shipping less then 10 is 20 bucks shipping...I was checking out the site...they have NBA and MLB jerseys too...NHl as well but they run in the 40 dollar range before shipping...www.pickjerseys.us is the site incase you don't wanna click on the link Wink

ranger_reefer
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down