Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone need anything from SWE?

3 posters

Go down

anyone need anything from SWE? Empty anyone need anything from SWE?

Post by blennieluvr Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:40 pm

I'm heading south this weekend. (For sure this time.) I KNOW we'll be finding our way to SWE. I have not been there yet and can hardly wait. Ocean Devotion is close to SWE too isn't it? If anyone needs something from there, I'd be glad to pick it up for ya. Best if you could call Fritz and pay him with credit card beforehand.

Also, I will be on the lookout for frag plugs. Where's best place to get them and does anyone else need some for our Jan 9 event or any other dry goods? (I'll be checking out what Fritz has before I order.)
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

anyone need anything from SWE? Empty Re: anyone need anything from SWE?

Post by Mn. reef crzy Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:56 pm

swe pretty much carries everything from brs. I would check there plugs and see if there is anything you like. I need some as well i just have kinda a big pile o stuff i need and can save $ if i order online direct

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:45 am

I'll check BRS out. Thanks.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm

SWE has all the frag supplies you could ever want. They carry a few different kinds of plugs. Some (my favourite) are ceramic, and the post is attached to the disk with a nice 90 degree angle that snaps off easily when it is time to mount to the rock work, while others are made of a material that is crumbly, and there is a fillet betwen the post and disk. These ones don't seem to sit in egg crate very well. There is nothing that I like about the crumbly ones. I go ceramic, or rubble.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum