Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oct 17 Dr Foster & Smith tour

3 posters

Go down

Oct 17 Dr Foster & Smith tour Empty Oct 17 Dr Foster & Smith tour

Post by blennieluvr Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am

http://www.tcmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20046

I might be convinced to do this rather than the TCMAS speaker event if there is more interest. It's coming up quick though.

Tour = 12pm-4pm but other clubs are getting there early (11:00ish) to have time to shop. They typically give 10% discount on livestock and drygoods to tour guests. No charge for the tour. It's only a 6 1/2 hr drive from Bemidji according to mapquest. So, to get there in time to shop, we'd have to leave at 4:30 a.m.!! Oct 17 Dr Foster & Smith tour Affraid The TCMAS event is closer but I sure would like to see their facility! They need a week's notice so we have till Friday. If we load up a van with 6 people, it would be about $10 each for gas. Anyone game for this crazy idea?

I think their next frag swap event will be this summer so that is an option too.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Oct 17 Dr Foster & Smith tour Empty Re: Oct 17 Dr Foster & Smith tour

Post by danreefs Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:15 pm

blennieluvr wrote:http://www.tcmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20046

I might be convinced to do this rather than the TCMAS speaker event if there is more interest. It's coming up quick though.

Tour = 12pm-4pm but other clubs are getting there early (11:00ish) to have time to shop. They typically give 10% discount on livestock and drygoods to tour guests. No charge for the tour. It's only a 6 1/2 hr drive from Bemidji according to mapquest. So, to get there in time to shop, we'd have to leave at 4:30 a.m.!! Oct 17 Dr Foster & Smith tour Affraid The TCMAS event is closer but I sure would like to see their facility! They need a week's notice so we have till Friday. If we load up a van with 6 people, it would be about $10 each for gas. Anyone game for this crazy idea?

I think their next frag swap event will be this summer so that is an option too.

I do not know that is damn fast to get rdy for.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Wait i cant make i that weekend.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by schaver Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm

do they do the tours any time, or only on speacial days?
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:24 pm

I think we could probably ask for a tour at a different time. I can check tomorrow. We'll always be up against that 13 hour round trip though!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down