Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's it going everyone? Tank updates...

+9
GoingPostal
schaver
Mn. reef crzy
icereefer
danreefs
tattooedreefer
Home_Depot
moonyguy
blennieluvr
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How's it going everyone?  Tank updates... - Page 2 Empty Re: How's it going everyone? Tank updates...

Post by brad Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:49 pm

I am with Garrett in this boat. Lost a ton of stuff to what i have no idea. Lost my kenya tree forest, come on I thought they were indestructible. Fish are great,just picked up a wrasse and i love him. He will eat from my hand. Tank maybe turning around as it is lookin better. Now just have to buy coral to replace all i lost. sucks man

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

How's it going everyone?  Tank updates... - Page 2 Empty Re: How's it going everyone? Tank updates...

Post by cdness Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Hey Garett, sorry to hear the bad news on the tank so far. I had a massive GHA issue awhile back but finally beat it with carbon and GFO and massive (and I mean massive) water changes. I still have the frags you hooked me up with last time we talked and you have dibs on anything in my tank to get back going to replace the stuff you lost. Just give me a call and we'll figure something out.

Hey Tinkerman, Nice Hyacinth B-Nest there. It looks just like the main colony it was cut from in my tank if you got it from Shaun. It is a very fast grower so you'll have a good size colony in no time.

When I get a chance I'll snap some pics of my tank. The last ones I have are from about 5 months ago so I need new ones anyway. I am moving this month too so it will be nice to haqve a before and after picture. I hope to do some new aquascaping when I move to make things a bit more open and maybe do a sort of island type thing or something. I don't know yet but I'll post some soon.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Brad, If you make it to fargo anytime hit me up with a message. I can probably help you out with the coral situation. Since I am going to be moving I forsee many accidental frags happening.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:54 am

Garret I know it won't solve the problm but long
spine urchins will destroy your hair algae problem.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:23 am

Ya I got a sea slug comming today and I did a 30g W/C yesturday and sucked alot of it up I think once it goes away I can get it back to good!!

Curtis are you going to make it up to the meeting tomorrow? I think there was at least one from Fargo comming. Maybe car pool?

I will be in Fargo on the late on the 16th through the 18 so if anyone down there wants to meet up let me know.
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:17 am

brad wrote:I am with Garrett in this boat. Lost a ton of stuff to what i have no idea. Lost my kenya tree forest, come on I thought they were indestructible. Fish are great,just picked up a wrasse and i love him. He will eat from my hand. Tank maybe turning around as it is lookin better. Now just have to buy coral to replace all i lost. sucks man

Maybe you could make a thread and tell us what you lost? It sounds like many club members are willing to help you restock.

HD, I'm sure the same goes for you.

That's what being in a club is all about! How's it going everyone?  Tank updates... - Page 2 313206
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerman Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:10 pm

HD not sure if you read this but may help with your ha problem. http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-07/nftt/index.php
cdness yes I did get from shaun and it seems to be doing good showing some growth. I've tried find info on it but haven't had any luck. Have I met you at shauns before? Always like putting faces with names.

tinkerman
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Garrett, Give me a call when you are down here. That weekend is ValleyCon as well so I won't be home most of the time but I could sure show you the tank if you want to see it when you are here or grab some frags before leaving town. No I won't be making the meetingt as I am moving this weekend... Too much to do.

Tinkerman, you might have met me at the store. I tend to talk alot when I am there but I can never put faces with names. After the move feel free to stop by to check out the tank if you want.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:21 pm

cdness wrote:Garrett, Give me a call when you are down here. That weekend is ValleyCon as well so I won't be home most of the time but I could sure show you the tank if you want to see it when you are here or grab some frags before leaving town. No I won't be making the meetingt as I am moving this weekend... Too much to do.

Tinkerman, you might have met me at the store. I tend to talk alot when I am there but I can never put faces with names. After the move feel free to stop by to check out the tank if you want.

Sounds good PM me your phone number. Maybe I can meet up with a few more as long as I am down there? Who on here is down there?
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerman Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:08 pm

I wouldn't mind getting together while you were down I'll pm you a number.

tinkerman
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by imdaring Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:28 pm

wow very nice
imdaring
imdaring
Clownfish
Clownfish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2