Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad bulkhead.....

3 posters

Go down

Bad bulkhead..... Empty Bad bulkhead.....

Post by Home_Depot Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Well when I set up my tank we did not get a good glue joint on one of my bulkheads and it was always kind of wet in one spot so I took some silicone and that seemed to fix it "well I thought" anyway I ordered what I thought was the right one and got it and nope wrong size Evil or Very Mad . So lucky me my dad was down in the cities and I had him stop by SWE to get me the right one. Well I got it tonight and put in on and wow that kind of sucked I had to take out the other bulkhead that was for my overflow so I could get a saw in to cut out the old one. I thought it would only take about 1/2 or so.....WRONG!!! try 2 1/2 by the time I was all done. So FYI make sure you dont have a leaky bulkhead Bad bulkhead..... 818842
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Bad bulkhead..... Empty Re: Bad bulkhead.....

Post by cdness Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:12 am

leaky bulkheads suck... I know mine are filled with silicone due to a bad seal. Fortunately it is lots of silicone so it shouldn't go anywhere... I keep a close eye on it for sure.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:10 pm

LOL Stupid bulkhead
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down