Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally

5 posters

Go down

Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally Empty Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally

Post by GoingPostal Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Went around taking some more pics today and realized these were still on my camera. So a little late but better than never right??

Vishnu's frag tank
Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally GrandForksmeetingandJantankpics005

Half of his tank
Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally GrandForksmeetingandJantankpics008

Nice green plate, I love plates so had to take this one
Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally GrandForksmeetingandJantankpics010

Jason's tank
Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally GrandForksmeetingandJantankpics015
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally Empty Re: Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally

Post by brad Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:36 pm

beautiful tanks

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally Empty Re: Pictures from the Grand Forks meeting finally

Post by blennieluvr Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Thanks. It's fun to remember. Vishnu, what's the green speckly thing on the side of the rock above the GSP in the second pic? Frogspawn?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:56 am

how many gallon is the frag tank and what do you have under the rack, live rock?

Also what kind of clean up crew do you use in your display?

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by moonyguy Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Cammie: Yes its a frogspawn. I think it was sold to me as an aussie. Not sure if it means anything.

Mn. Reef: No there is nothing below egg crate. Just water. Its a 40 gallon Horse feed trough I got for 28 bucks. I have two levels in the frag tank so there are more LPS in the lower level. I do have 25 lbs of live rock in the sump below the frag tank.

I really did not have much clean up crew in the 75 gallon till today. I originally had 2 large mexican turbo snails, 1 cerith, 2 Astrea and a breeding population of Tonga Nassarius snails. They have been making babies regularly!
Today Jim and I got a nice order from reeftopia. I added 12 Astrea snails, 25 Nassarius Vibex, 12 Tegula Snails, 3 star snails, 4 Peppermint shrimp.
I added this extra clean up crew is because I got 25 lbs of live rock 3 weeks ago and I just added it to the 75 gallon. So there is some cleaning up to do. Typically I hardly have any algae in my tank so snails typically starve after a while.
Hope that answers the question
Vishnu

moonyguy
Clownfish
Clownfish

Number of posts : 67

http://www.geocities.com/moonyguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down