Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November pictures!

5 posters

Go down

November pictures! Empty November pictures!

Post by GoingPostal Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Took a couple the other day, then made James retake because I'm horrible with a camera Laughing I moved some stuff around in my Aquapod, my rhizo and duncans reach way too far to be in this small of a tank but by necessity will always be, unless my clownfish croaks ever. Once there's room somewhere else I'm moving the pagoda and red chalice out and making it mostly acans. Right now they are getting too squished together
November pictures! Nov112008018

Post feeding pic of my dendro, I wish this would reproduce
November pictures! Nov112008007

Duncans, I have nine big heads and now more babies are starting to pop up, see why I need to move that chalice?
November pictures! Nov112008024

Random shots from my 33 gallon, this is the remains of a orange plate I bought off the Side Lake lady, it died and is producing babies now. Eventually you will all have orange plates once they start popping off!
November pictures! Nov112008038

Acan rotundoflora or whatever it is, Andre do you still have that frag from this? How's it doing?
November pictures! Nov112008010

And a pic of my bubble coral that died because of shipping and the baby bubbles growing on there
November pictures! Dogsplaying007
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

November pictures! Empty Re: November pictures!

Post by Mn. reef crzy Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:41 pm

looks great!

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:32 pm

looks great Tiffany and James
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by schaver Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:41 am

those pics are real nice and your tanks are the reason i want to start a small mini reef. I've got the tank just need to get some kinda lighting for it. I've ben debating what kind i want.
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Wow I'll trade you a frag of pink bubble for green ...

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm

I'm scared to frag it actually. Have you fragged yours before? Can I just bust off the skeleton below them? I have thought about it.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:56 pm

very nice pics

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Dremel the skeleton up from the bottom with the cut off wheels once you reach the tissue line stop use a flat screwdriver to pry the two apart then use a razorblade to cut the tissue through the top.... For best results make sure of is that your bubble has more than one mouth and that the frag has a mouth ... They are faster recoverers this way then without it.

Yes I have fragged mine madman has a frag of one I traded to garret and my pink bubble is ready to frag now....

November pictures! DSC00564

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:09 pm

Hmmm...good info. I don't have a dremel though. I really need to buy one for fragging stuff. I would be willing to sell the whole bubble to you if you want it though. I tried for months to put it in my 33 but it never adjusted to the high lighting, even shaded it just never opened up in there after the first day. It's done great under power compacts but I am taking that tank down soon and doubt it'll adjust this time around to the halides. So if you want let me know. Maybe we can trade something. I'd take some of your bubble if you think it'll do ok under higher lighting. 2 x 150 watt halides but the tank is only 12" deep.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down