Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you ever be happy with your tank\s?

3 posters

Go down

Will you ever be happy with your tank\s? Empty Will you ever be happy with your tanks?

Post by blennieluvr Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:30 am

I wonder if I will always find something to tweak or something different I want to try or will I some day be happy with where my tank is at. I think I like projects in the hobby so I may be the type that is never satisfied. I see old pics of my last 75 and it was pretty nice and well grown out with established colonies. I wasn't happy then. Now I'm building tank number two and dreaming of tank number three. How about you? Can you some day just sit back and say, yep, it's just how I want it?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Will you ever be happy with your tank\s? Empty Re: Will you ever be happy with your tank\s?

Post by seaponygirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:07 am

I don't think we are ever truly satisfied. For one thing ,as soon as it may get as established, stuff overgrows and you have to rearrange or frag the overgrowth. Or something dies, fish or coral, or worse you see something you now need to replace what you lost. Then there are the photos of other tanks and it's redesign time. Oh did I mention your budget may change? No. Never that's one reason it's fun, it's a fluid hobby. (pun intended)

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Will you ever be happy with your tank\s? Empty Re: Will you ever be happy with your tank\s?

Post by GoingPostal Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:59 am

I was just on R2R and tallying up the amount of tanks I've set up over the years, that's horrifying! Granted I've moved 3x but still. I am planning to upgrade the nps tank but not in a rush. My 24 gallon right now not happy with at all because of algae and new additions make it look like crap but before my tank crashed awhile back I was fairly happy with it, everything doing well, growing great. I'm hoping to get there again.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down