Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here we go....again!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Well here we go....again!!!!! Empty Well here we go....again!!!!!

Post by Home_Depot Fri May 31, 2013 11:51 pm

So today I went and picked up a 90g setup. oh and I got it all for FREE!!!! But I am not going to rush the set-up, I am going to have a steel stand made cause the wood one I got is black and not sump friendly. So I am thinking I should be able to have a stand made without a center brace on the stand like I had on my 125 some of you may remember that one. So here is some stuff I did not get and I also have a couple ?? So here we go.....

The center brace on the tank got broke could I get some epoxy or super glue and glue it back together? the piece fits back in really nice and tight.

No skimmer came with it he was using bio-wheel sump thingy, What size skimmer should I get?
I will also need sand, the guy I got it from just dumped it in the woods, he also just took the fish out and flushed them alive and also let the coral all die. had some real nice ones form the what I could see. there was a few softys that I had Cammie take to see if they can be saved.

Garrett
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Well here we go....again!!!!! Empty Re: Well here we go....again!!!!!

Post by blennieluvr Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:58 am

What kind of bioload do you plan to have? That would help decide on the skimmer.

I didn't put that one slimy piece in my tank. It was too scary. The others appear to be some kind of leather and I think they'll be fine.

Last few people that I know of that got sand, got if from F&S. I don't know of anyone with extra.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by HSCmember Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:05 am

Glad to see you are going to get your feet wet again Garrett! I got sand from Fosters & Smith with free shipping.
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:34 am

Not too sure what I am going to do this time..lol not to heavy of a bio load tho
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:20 am

Home_Depot wrote:he also just took the fish out and flushed them alive and also let the coral all die. had some real nice ones form the what I could see.

Glad to hear you are coming back to the hobby! Looks like you got the tank from a real winner that should never have had one in the first place. It will be in much better hands now.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 pm

It was a Dr. from town and he was moving and had to take it down fast.but ya I hope to have it up and going within a month or two. have to go reallllllllyyyyy slow...lol
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum