Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas/Reef gifts from Santa thread!

5 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas/Reef gifts from Santa thread! Empty Merry Christmas/Reef gifts from Santa thread!

Post by blennieluvr Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:51 am

Merry Christmas to all of you. May you have a blessed time with family and safe travels if that is in your holiday agenda.

Post here if you get any reef goodies from Santa! Hopefully, at least some of you are on the nice list! santa
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas/Reef gifts from Santa thread! Empty Re: Merry Christmas/Reef gifts from Santa thread!

Post by blennieluvr Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Did anyone get reef related Christmas presents?

I did. A step ladder. LOL I can't work in my new tank very well because of it's height. My thoughtful hubby decided to get me a stepladder to remedy that situation.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas/Reef gifts from Santa thread! Empty Re: Merry Christmas/Reef gifts from Santa thread!

Post by Huntress13 Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Yea! Merry christmas
Huntress13
Huntress13
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:29 am

Merry Christmas all ,yea I've been so busy my reef related gift was Christmas day I did a water change. Rolling Eyes
icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 am

Merry late Christmas all... All I did was top off and that's it... No reef gifts and no work completed on the tank Sad
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by seaponygirl Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:18 am

Happy Holidays. Santa gave me a gift certificate for the Fargo swap! I can hardly wait to spend it. How's carpooling plans coming?

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:37 pm

I didn't know we had gift certificates...lol. Awesome idea though, I wish I had thought of that...
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by seaponygirl Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:25 pm

I should explain. The "Gift Certificate" was just permission to spend a certain amount. What he doesn't know is that I've been saving on the side too. Raffle tickets here I come.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 pm

FYI Raffle tickets cannot be sold without a registered non-profit status in Fargo... There are other ways to get more tickets though including buying from our vendors and volunteering. Remember it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission... Wink
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down