Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUCKS!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

SUCKS!!!!!! Empty SUCKS!!!!!!

Post by Home_Depot Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Well first off I got a tear in my right cornea on friday night and I was going to take my son down to his first ever twins game. Well I did the parent thing and toughed it out and went. My wife had to drive us to St.Cloud and them I had a friend pick us up there and bring us down to the cities. Were I met up with my dad and few others. We went to the game and that was not very fun for me but my sone loved it so that is all that matters.anyway the game was over and my wife sent me a text message saying to call her after the game so I did and she told me that my powder blue tang was dead. SoI had a very crappy weekend Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

SUCKS!!!!!! Empty Re: SUCKS!!!!!!

Post by GoingPostal Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Garrett you have the worst luck with tangs, you better not get any more! Any ideas why it died? Sorry about your eye, that sounds nasty, do you get drops or something for it? How'd you tear it?
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:11 pm

I do have the worst luck with them.. No I have no idea how it died it was eating great and had no signs of stress.

I am not sure how I got the tear and they gave me some drops to put in it today. They say it heals fast so I am hoping so!
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down