Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th

+2
GoingPostal
blennieluvr
6 posters

Go down

reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th Empty reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th

Post by blennieluvr Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 am

My big MS bike ride is next week (July 23rd to 27th). This year it starts right in Bemidji (convenient for me) and we ride to Walker, Park Rapids, Wadena, Fergus Falls and finally Alexandria. If you are close to any of those places, please consider stopping by to say "Hi" while we are there. You can pm me for contact info if you'd like.

I decided I might as well put up a couple of critters up for bid since my tank is coming down and part of the bike event is to raise money for MS. Smile

So, up for bid are:

a pair of black clowns

a 4"ish crocea clam

Bidding ends Friday at 5:00 p.m. Bid right here in this thread please and if you win, you can transfer funds right to my MS fundraising account. http://bikemnm.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/MNMBikeEvents?pg=pfind&fr_id=17619

Last year a few others put up some donations as well. That was awesome and would be welcome again.

blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th Empty Re: reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th

Post by GoingPostal Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 am

I'll bid $30 on your clam to start it out.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th Empty Re: reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th

Post by cdness Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:24 am

Let's see some pics Wink
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:28 am

Bah....I knew I was going to get asked that and I know reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th 780653 . I'll try to get some posted this eve. I'm so bad at that!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:15 am

reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th P1020348

Old picture but shows you the clowns.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 am

reef items up for bid for MS..ends Friday, July 20th 013

and, an old pic of the clam as well
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by debben69 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:26 pm

$50 for the clam
debben69
debben69
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks for the bids! Smile
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:25 am

Bidding ends today at 5:00! Smile
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smiles Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:15 pm

$20 for the black clowns and another $20 for the anemone they are hosting.
smiles
smiles
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by despot101 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:31 pm

$30 for the clowns.

despot101
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 pm

1 hour 45 minutes! Smile
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:38 pm

I won't be able to check now till after grocery shopping. So, the last bid before 5:00 wins. Thanks all who participated. This helped my fundraising efforts a lot.

You can pay for your item on the site list above and contact me to pick up your new treasure. I will be around this weekend but then gone Monday through Friday on the MS ride. It will have to be before or after that.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smiles Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:59 pm

$35 for the clowns and $20 for the nem = $55 total
smiles
smiles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Thanks again! If you don't want to pay at that site, I should have mentioned you can pay me. I can pay my extra earnings Sunday when I sign in too. Let me know when you want your critters.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smiles Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 pm

I can drive up to Bemidji any time this weekend if you have a time it works for you. I am only an hour away
smiles
smiles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:43 pm

I will be home tomorrow evening or after noon on Sunday.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smiles Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Plz PM me your cel so I can call
smiles
smiles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down