Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to the Duluth meeting Sat Feb 18th?

4 posters

Go down

Who's going to the Duluth meeting Sat Feb 18th? Empty Who's going to the Duluth meeting Sat Feb 18th?

Post by blennieluvr Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Jody and I are going. Anyone else? Can we line up a carpool?

Here's what's up:

Date - February 18th, 2012

Time - 12:00 PM (noon) til whenever

What - Pot luck fragging party - Here's a twist; pot luck on two fronts - either bring a coral colony donation to frag, or something SMALL to eat (you guys always bring too much food!). Beverages are helpful too - if there's something you know you like to drink, bring it, and bring some to share. POST WHAT YOU ARE BRINGING so people can fill in gaps. (Do this at LSMAC.org.)

PM me if you need an address!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Who's going to the Duluth meeting Sat Feb 18th? Empty Re: Who's going to the Duluth meeting Sat Feb 18th?

Post by HSCmember Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:23 am

What time are you leaving? I doubt it would work for me since our son has bowling until 10:30- 11, but if kids don't show up we've been known to be done by a little after 10.
HSCmember
HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Who's going to the Duluth meeting Sat Feb 18th? Empty Re: Who's going to the Duluth meeting Sat Feb 18th?

Post by Swanwillow Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:36 pm

posted over there what I'm bringing

And yeah, where are we meeting, what time are we going?
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

We're meeting at Jolene's at 8:30 which makes it pretty easy for you, swan! Wink
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanwillow Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:10 pm

I'll have Nick drop me off then so him and the kids have the car for the day Very Happy
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 am

I'm Not going to be able to make Cammie, I just Don't Have The funs and the time.... Sad
icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down