Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corals for the meeting on March 19th!!

3 posters

Go down

Corals for the meeting on March 19th!! Empty Corals for the meeting on March 19th!!

Post by cdness Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi All,

I figured I'd start a thread for some of the corals I plan on having available for the meeting at my place on March 19th. Please be sure to bring bags if you would like any of these corals as well as a small cooler. I prefer to do trades so I not only help spread around some frags but increase my coral selection as well. I am open to pretty much anything SPS, LPS, or Zoa/Paly related that is colorful. I am specifically looking for blues, purples, and reds but anything works. Here's how this will work:

** Trades: Considered even up trade for other coral.
** Free: Considered FIF (Frag it Forward). You must give away at least two frags of specifid coral before you can charge anyone for it.
** Cash Deal: you can do as you please with the coral. I do not like cash deals though as I'd rather trade... All frag sized pieces would be $10 unless noted below.

Frags:

1 - Hyacinth Birdsnest (1" - 1.5" fresh cut QTY:4 or 5) Free since I need to trim it anyway

2 - Hyacinth Birdsnest (Small Colony) $25

3 - Green Spogodes (2x 1-1.5" mounted frags & 1 1.5" multi-branched frag)

4 - Green Nepthia (1 X 1" fresh cut, I have not fragged this one yet so this will be the first frag)

5 - Pink Hammer (3 heads I believe but may be able to get an additional fresh cut one) $15

6 - Green Hammer (1X 1 or 2 heads) $15

7 - Elkhorn (4 X small mounted frags)

8 - Cats Paw (4 X small frags)

9 - Green Montipora Cap (1 mounted)

10 - Red Cap (Fresh cut or small colony size. You decide) $10 Frag, $25 colony

RAFFLE:

There will be an additional small colony of Hyacinth B-Nest available as a raffle. There will be no ticket sales for this raffle as they must be earned:
- 1 ticket is available as soon as you enter the door so everyone is entered at least once
- 1 additional ticket will be earned by bringing corals to swap or give away (1 ticket for the first coral swapped with additional ones earned at 5 coral increments. Value of coral doesn't matter only quantity)
- 1 additional ticket will be earned by volunteering to demonstrate something or bring snacks/drinks to share as well (please set this up with me in advance via PM as there won't be many of these tickets available)
** Other corals may be added to the raffle toward the end of the meeting as I would like to move some frags Wink
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Corals for the meeting on March 19th!! Empty Re: Corals for the meeting on March 19th!!

Post by Swanwillow Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:47 pm

hmmm, I have a spare jar of reef chili I think I'll bring. I don't have frags-yet.
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Corals for the meeting on March 19th!! Empty Re: Corals for the meeting on March 19th!!

Post by cdness Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Any interest in the frags? Been pretty quiet over here on this board...

This is an updated list:

1 - Hyacinth Birdsnest (1" - 1.5" fresh cut QTY:4 or 5) Free since I need to trim it anyway

4 - Green Nepthia (1 X 1" fresh cut, I have not fragged this one yet so this will be the first frag) - Tinkerman (RRVR)

5 - Pink Hammer (3 heads I believe but may be able to get an additional fresh cut one) $15 - IceReefer (RRVR), obsessed

6 - Green Hammer (1X 1 or 2 heads) $15 - obsessed

8 - Cats Paw (4 X small frags)

9 - Green Montipora Cap (1 mounted)

10 - Red Cap (Fresh cut or small colony size. You decide) $10 Frag, $25 colony

Remember, frag prices become $0 with a trade...

Swanwillow, if you want some frags I would be interested in that jar of Reef Chilli since I am close to being out... Wink

Last edited by cdness on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated coral listing)
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Corals for the meeting on March 19th!! Empty Update!

Post by cdness Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:19 am

This is the latest list as of right now 12:00 am

This is an updated list:

4 - Green Nepthia (1 X 1" fresh cut, I have not fragged this one yet so this will be the first frag) - Tinkerman (trade)

5 - Pink Hammer (3 heads I believe but may be able to get an additional fresh cut one) $15 - IceReefer (trade), Obsessed (NMRC)

6 - Green Hammer (1X 1 or 2 heads) $15 - Obsessed (NMRC)

8 - Cats Paw (4 X small frags) - Leatherman (RRVR FIF), dustbust_1 (RRVR Trade)

9 - Green Montipora Cap (1 mounted) - dustbust_1 (RRVR Trade)

10 - Red Cap (Fresh cut or small colony size. You decide) $10 Frag, $25 colony - dustbust_1 (RRVR Trade)

Remember, frag prices become $0 with a trade...

cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanwillow Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Certainly! heh, I'm not terribly picky about the corals I get, so I can take whatever is leftover. I'm still cautious about sps since my tank is high nutrient, lower flow. AND I'm not sure what my lights will do yet.
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Post by travis32 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:49 pm

it was nice to see those that showed up for the reef meeting Saturday. It was a good turnout and fun was had.

travis32
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down