Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeo supplements

3 posters

Go down

zeo supplements Empty zeo supplements

Post by blennieluvr Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:12 pm

I have some zeo products that came with the tank for Holly. Is there anything else we can do with them if we're not going to do zeo? I thought it might be good to add to our food recipe? There's sponge power, amino acids, omega and one that brings out blues in corals.

There's also a zeo nitrate and phosphate reducer (to get the system ready to start zeo, I guess) and a strontium/molebdenum supplement by kent.

I have no experience with any of these.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

zeo supplements Empty Re: zeo supplements

Post by cdness Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:36 pm

By what I understand that stuff is very strong. A drop of zeo stuff is like 2 capfuls of other stuff... highly concentrated.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 am

i would not add to food, but there is no harm in dosing the amino, sponge, omega could just be dossed on there own, i believe it is an eye dropper drop per 20 gallons a day. The nitrate and phosphate reducers are only good in conjunction with zeolith i would say. If you do not want any of them, i still am dosing zeo and i would take them off your hands if they are not expired.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:48 am

I did find a conversation on RC that said the same thing. I kind of thought some of it might be helpful. I do not plan to go zeo so I will have stuff you can have. I looked for expiration dates but didn't see any. I can look again. Also, this stuff traveled via USPS to my house (I forgot that box when I picked up the tank.) so they weren't kept at room temp. I'm not sure how much that will matter.

I'll probably have other extra stuff at the meeting too in the hopes that someone will be able to make use of it! Smile
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down